Active Shooter in CO, 10 Dead

You really know nothing about history if that's what you really believe. Also.....US based domestic terrorists....wait for it....almost all white Christians.

I don't see a lot of white Christians in here...

1616725033241.png

I saw this group photo yesterday and the crazy thing is if you go all the way to the right and than down 5 rows and than 1 picture in, that black dude in the blue sweatshirt is a TV star. He was actually on one of the new The First 48 out of Tulsa OK. So it verifies that group picture is legit

"That's why I say "go ahead and ban everything". Do it. Because that is how you start a CW. Yoy avoid CW by boiling the frog slowly."
You are correct.

Go time happens when someone goes off the reservation and literally hunts people in power down, then those in power overreach by immediately passing full tilt laws and confiscating. Because that would lead to normies suddenly being targeted and some of them will get killed showing its gloves off.

That's why I say "go ahead and ban everything". Do it. Because that is how you start a CW. Yoy avoid CW by boiling the frog slowly.

I think they were emboldened by stealing the elections with no consequences. But I think guns are a major hurdle. They can pass any ban they want but look at NY, people didn’t turn in their guns after they were banned. If New Yorkers won’t obey the gun laws then I don’t think anyone will.

The left doesn’t have unlimited time to slow boil the frog. The debt is building up to implosion levels and their agenda may not survive a debt reset.

AR pistols are next

Everyone who can needs to buy as many as they can. It’s hard to ban something that is everywhere.

Doesnt matter what was used or not. If they want to attempt AWB2, the details wont stop them. If it was some shitbox 9mm carbine, they say "military style" which will turn into "AR style" which will turn into "AR15 or AR15 style", etc. Senators and Reps will trim it down to AR15 and thats what will stick in the minds of a good amount of the public.

Leftist journos will and probably already have been calling it an AR15 right from square one and dont care whether its accurate or not. Good luck explaining to your Auntie Marie, the retired school teacher and her FB friends that youre right and her trusted source of information is wrong.

Doesnt matter what was used or not. If they want to attempt AWB2, the details wont stop them.
Exactly.

The mindset is: private citizens shouldn't own guns, period -> see people are getting shot -> we need to ban guns

Nobody's nerding out over details aside from making weak arguments about which part of the block they want to chip away at.

The mindset is: private citizens shouldn't own guns, period -> see people are getting shot -> we need to ban guns

Nobody's nerding out over details aside from making weak arguments about which part of the block they want to chip away at.
This is probably more accurate and simpler than what I was saying. Guns are guns to nogunz people, regardless of them being politicians, journalists or citizens. Buzzwords like AR and Glock have worked their way into the public conscience but as we know, they dont really have a good understanding of what they are.

Watch it will turn out he had like a smegma or something like that or a high point suddenly The Narrative will be screwed up now that they can't go for an AWB LMAO. ..
I'm waiting for them to come out with a new theory: that he killed all ten of them with a fire extinguisher. Or perhaps bear spray.

You'd think they'd learn: they're better off telling something similar to the truth from the beginning, because it's the backpeddle that gets them into trouble, every damn time.

I'm waiting for them to come out with a new theory: that he killed all ten of them with a fire extinguisher. Or perhaps bear spray.

You'd think they'd learn: they're better off telling something similar to the truth from the beginning, because it's the backpeddle that gets them into trouble, every damn time.
Into trouble how? As long as they grab the headlines for a few days, they're good. How often do journalists or editors get fined or prosecuted or fired for being inaccurate?

Into trouble how? As long as they grab the headlines for a few days, they're good. How often do journalists or editors get fined or prosecuted or fired for being inaccurate?

I'm talking about the prosecution.

These off-kilter statements make it harder to put the right guys into the right institutions for the right amount of time. They also open a barn door during the appeals process.

I think at some point Cruz will take another shot at the presidency, I think he learned a lot losing a primary to Trump and from what has happened since. And I think he would make a good President.
He has the same issues with a dislikeable personality as Trump does. But policy wise and not putting up with bullshit he's up there with DeSantis, Pompeo, Paul, and Grenell for being MAGA.

He has the same issues with a dislikeable personality as Trump does.
After 4 years of Biden*-Harris*,
are voters really gonna be thirsting for "personality"?
10-01-Pulp-Fiction-quotes.gif

Meh; I always envision the chairs in high school.
Especially the rare ones where someone pulled a glide off a leg,
and now it's a 2' long hollow pipe with filthy rusty end,
backed up by the full weight of the chair.

But maybe that's just me... [shocked]
Probably lots of dried snot on it as well.

Back
Top Bottom