Active Shooter in CO, 10 Dead

The murderer is on tape shooting and killing at least 10 people

He will certainly get his day in court but this is one of those incidents where what happened and who did it is not up for discussion/debate

A conviction in this case is little more than a formality at this point....but count on prosecutors to drag this out for at least a year to further the bread and circus nonsense

You're being too generous. It took 2 years to convict Tsarnaev.

Let me be devils advocate for a moment on the question/definition of "Terrorism"

We already have well defined crimes on the books for every permutation/variation of harrassment/stalking on up through variants of assault up to and including murder......and associated penalties which include in many cases life in prison or execution in some states

Murder is murder.....whether its one murder, 100 murders or 1000 murders.....and the penalty is the same

So WTF do we really care about an additional descriptive/duplicative definition of a crime thats already illegal?

Its like labeling assault or murder a "hate crime" on top of the substantive crime of assault or murder.....accomplishes nothing wrt "Justice"........it all smacks of political theatre to me
I understand the dangers of loosely referring crimes to Terrorism and having the Feds take it to different levels but here is my opinion on why I feel certain cases should be considered Terrorist events as opposed to murder. If you get convicted of murder some fantastic loophole or case law can come up and rather than getting a life with no chance of parole you now get life with a chance of parole and after awhile with good behavior you can serve said time in a “Easier” prison environment like Norfolk or something like that, I mean no matter where you end up your getting a roof, 3 meals, canteen, a bed and hot showers. Now say your doing your time in a State penitentiary in Massachusetts, California or New York and the liberals push their bullshit to the point that certain prison settings are deemed inhumane and not fair like solitary confinement, and strict rules of your incarceration go away and now you can get visits from family and you have much more “Freedoms” inside said prison. We can’t torture people to death so what deterrent is there from committing heinous acts? Basic criminal acts I get should not be labeled Terrorist acts, I’m not suggesting that but situations like this recent event where citizens are randomly targeted and multiple people are shot to death then I think it’s fair to say that should qualify as a Terrorist event not just a “Murder”. No it won’t bring the dead back but at the “Terrorist” level of punishment your not getting 15 to life with a chance at parole nor are you playing cards with a bunch of other inmates eating moon pies on the day room floor yucking it up, your going to serve hard time at a place like ADX which is the closest thing we can do to these animals to make them pay more than just a jail sentence and they will not be getting out until they die, literally. This is my reasoning for wanting terrorism charges.

Last edited:
Stop slurping CNN in the morning! Mentally ill? Why? Because he had a fight in the high school? Or, wait, even better one, because he has purchased a mean looking weapon?

For rest of the world America is an aggressor. We have killed innocent people in Syria, we just bombed them recently under crazy Joe's order, we have killed innocent people in Serbia, so muslims from Kosovo can burn Serbian villages and Serbian orthodox churches.

This is how we are seen by others:

View: https://youtu.be/mX6FVzqbh1E

I don't watch CNN, why do you care what the rest of the world thinks of us? Do you think Little Puty or Xi care what the rest of the world thinks of them? Grow up. Actually the Muslims in Bosnia were begging us to protect them from the Serbs. Knowledge is a wonderful thing.

What's the over-under on an EO announcement for a gun ban today?
I'm thinking no. His statement after the shooting went with calling on the Senate to pass the bills that the House already has, not mention/threat of doing it by EO. And doing it by EI would clearly be unconstitutional and os likely to be thrown out by SCOTUS. It would be a pretty risky step even for him, or those that control him. They are already facing scrutiny over the problems at the boarder and the high price of the next stimulus package, a big attempt.fail would not help right now. And as long as he doesn't he can still pass it off as "I tried" but the Senate won't let me.

I'm thinking no. His statement after the shooting went with calling on the Senate to pass the bills that the House already has, not mention/threat of doing it by EO. And doing it by EI would clearly be unconstitutional and os likely to be thrown out by SCOTUS. It would be a pretty risky step even for him, or those that control him. They are already facing scrutiny over the problems at the boarder and the high price of the next stimulus package, a big attempt.fail would not help right now. And as long as he doesn't he can still pass it off as "I tried" but the Senate won't let me.
I hope you're right. But in my gut I believe the new process is sneak attack, not careful lawful review and that MA was just a test run. I know most of the middle of the country sees things completely differently but I don't think they are given much weight. Someone tell me when it's over.

IMHO the antis have likely begged him through backchannels not to do that. Or even the ATF for that matter. Depending on what "it" is, may have been even injuction worthy.

I hope you're right. But in my gut I believe the new process is sneak attack, not careful lawful review and that MA was just a test run

Lol what are you talking about? Are you talking about Mauras bullshit? [rofl] That's not anything new and has nothing to do with the feds. That's something the cabal has done in this state for over 20 years, her current raft of bullshit is just a logical continuation of the AG's office / cabal tradition of f***ery.

Lol what are you talking about? Are you talking about Mauras bullshit? [rofl] That's not anything new and has nothing to do with the feds. That's something the cabal has done in this state for over 20 years, her current raft of bullshit is just a logical continuation of the AG's office / cabal tradition of f***ery.
I'm not well enough informed of the historical acts of the office to identify it on sight as a pattern of behavior. Yes, I mean the reinterpretation incident. That sort of thing appears to me as a test case. Hopefully you're right and I'm not.

It's basically the same as the '94 ban. They know they can't go further.

Because that one worked so well. All it did was singlehandedly create a massive market for evil killy rifles. There's a mag limit bill too, but I'm sure that'll work the same way.

I didn't do a full comparison, but it looks like they are trying to drag the '94 ban back verbatim. That would be their best bet because it passed a bunch of legal challenges already.

The problem is that it was never challenged on 2A grounds. They went after the commerce clause and a bunch of other approaches but the fundamental question was never challenged in court.

In light of Heller, that would likely go poorly. We already have a recent Supreme Court ruling that you can not prohibit firearms in common use. It would be difficult to make the claim that the AR pattern rifle is not in common use. Potentially their broad enumeration of prohibited rifle types could be shown to be arbitrary if it can be shown that their function and capabilities are identical to enumerated exempt rifles... particularly if the prohibited types are in more common use than the protected types.

Of course, this Supreme Court is still untested and in recent history has been shown to behave in ways inconsistent with prior rulings.

So far so good. Nothing about gun control fro Biden and even the press is staying shy of the topic.
Biden: I do good on covid
Press: what about immigration etc.
Biden: I do good on covid, Trump bad
repeat and add empty word.

Oh boy, still flying on autopilot?

Remember when we were laughing at Joe Dementi's "rallies" attendance?

And who has had the last laugh? Dominion, my friend!

CNN is the official airports, schools, bathrooms, and waiting rooms channel. It does not matter how many viewers it has! It is like a weed, nothing grows from underneath it!

We have to depart with the illusion that there is some kind of a common sense left in this nation and thus it can survive lunacy of few crazy donks. Likes don't matter anymore. What matters is what dominates! [slap]

We were laughing at this:

View: https://youtu.be/MJ8rrO4Qr2Y

View: https://youtu.be/O_WF17c4RGk

And now they are blaming us instead of silly politicians and their stupid ideas and deeds!

Well CNN is like Pravda, it lets us know the official stance of our authoritarian government.

They aren’t convincing anyone of anything. I don’t think anyone is on the fence anymore.

I don't watch CNN, why do you care what the rest of the world thinks of us? Do you think Little Puty or Xi care what the rest of the world thinks of them? Grow up. Actually the Muslims in Bosnia were begging us to protect them from the Serbs. Knowledge is a wonderful thing.

Well, I am not buying this cnn mental defense.

They actual do control what the world thinks about them. And I do agree with you: Knowledge is a wonderful thing!

Let me be devils advocate for a moment on the question/definition of "Terrorism"

We already have well defined crimes on the books for every permutation/variation of harrassment/stalking on up through variants of assault up to and including murder......and associated penalties which include in many cases life in prison or execution in some states

Murder is murder.....whether its one murder, 100 murders or 1000 murders.....and the penalty is the same

So WTF do we really care about an additional descriptive/duplicative definition of a crime thats already illegal?

Its like labeling assault or murder a "hate crime" on top of the substantive crime of assault or murder.....accomplishes nothing wrt "Justice"........it all smacks of political theatre to me
Agree, same BS with "hate" crimes.

They don't care. As long as the Deep State has Epstein's pictures of John Roberts you can forget trusting SCOTUS. They believe they are untouchable because they control the process of counting votes.

They don't care. As long as the Deep State has Epstein's pictures of John Roberts you can forget trusting SCOTUS. They believe they are untouchable because they control the process of counting votes.

You know! [bow]

Most of us here still can't quite get that decency has left Amerika. We are being prepped for boxcars.

"I didn't do a full comparison, but it looks like they are trying to drag the '94 ban back verbatim. That would be their best bet because it passed a bunch of legal challenges already."
And the average anti actually believes AR's were BANNED under the 94 AWB. I've explained to many that the only things that were banned were scary features like flash suppressors, bayonet lugs and collapsible stocks. When I show them my post ban AR they don't believe me because they hear what they want to hear.

Thumb hole stocks = go time?
Thumb hole stocks = not-the-hill-to-die-on-dont-stoop-to-their-level-dont-antagonize-them-wait-for-the-right-moment

Think of all thats transpired over the course of the last year and tell me with a straight face there will EVER be a Go Time. GoTime© will be the second after a rifle round passes through ones skull in front of a ditch in a FEMA camp.

Thumb hole stocks = not-the-hill-to-die-on-dont-stoop-to-their-level-dont-antagonize-them-wait-for-the-right-moment

Think of all thats transpired over the course of the last year and tell me with a straight face there will EVER be a Go Time. GoTime© will be the second after a rifle round passes through ones skull in front of a ditch in a FEMA camp.
Go time happens when someone goes off the reservation and literally hunts people in power down, then those in power overreach by immediately passing full tilt laws and confiscating. Because that would lead to normies suddenly being targeted and some of them will get killed showing its gloves off.

That's why I say "go ahead and ban everything". Do it. Because that is how you start a CW. Yoy avoid CW by boiling the frog slowly.

Back
Top Bottom