Abington Murder

Here's the douchebag's MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/johntass

I'm an engineer, a firearms safety instructor, and a proud parent. Besides my family, I love cars, guns, motorcycles, vodka, and A/V equipment. As a virgo, I get too wrapped up in the small details of life, and Barbara helps me remember to step back and enjoy it all. Thanks honey. :)

"Thanks for everything, honey. BANG!"

a**h***.

Bury him in a hole.

Very sad. But if he didn't even own a gun, the outcome in this case would probably have been murder. I would hope that even a rabid anti could see that logic (or perhaps not).

This type of shit infuriates me because it makes for good fodder for the
antis. [sad2]

-Mike

Very sad. But if he didn't even own a gun, the outcome in this case would probably have been murder. I would hope that even a rabid anti could see that logic (or perhaps not).

The antis will be all going "see, even seemingly normal people are "enabled" to become
violent by guns..." [angry]

Of course we all know better- if this guy was in some sort of a rage, he could
have done any number of other things to cause her death. In this case the
gun just happened to be convenient.

-Mike

Here's the douchebag's MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/johntass

The more I look at that page, the less surprised I am by the whole thing.

Not because of the bondage or "Rock out with your Glock out" or any other particular thing in itself.

Hard time putting my finger on it -- I guess it's just the "hey look at me" aspect of putting all that stuff in public. A bit too full of himself I guess?

The more I look at that page, the less surprised I am by the whole thing.

Not because of the bondage or "Rock out with your Glock out" or any other particular thing in itself.

Hard time putting my finger on it -- I guess it's just the "hey look at me" aspect of putting all that stuff in public. A bit too full of himself I guess?

I always think it's weird when adults have Myspace pages.

Isn't that a teenager thing?

Yeah, I'm sure he's not guilty, right. Innocent until proven guilty is for the courts... in the mean time I'll take a guess.

I sure hope YOU'RE not called for jury duty any time soon, Dave...

Like jhblaze1 points out, folks - he's been ARRESTED, not CONVICTED. G-d, we MA gunowners really DO eat our young. [rolleyes] Let's try and wait for some more evidence, shall we?

And another thing... being into BDSM doesn't make him a killer, any more than being into guns does. What, didn't you guys get your afternoon fix of Judge Judy yet?

And in the meantime...
"I heard about five gunshots," said neighbor Evelyn Davieau. "It was quiet for about another minute, then there was another round of gunshots and then I heard a scream."
Scream AFTER she was shot in the head? I'd love to hear how that happened. Or perhaps the witness was rearranging the sequence of events in her head?

Here's an update to the earlier report. It has quite a bit more information. I'm relieved to read that the victim's brother had a clear enough head to not follow through on his "threat" to kill the guy who killed his sister. Perhaps the police showed up in time to intervene but I'd like to think the brother kept himself controled. The husband accused the wife of cheating on him prior to killing her.
http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2008/04/husband_charged_2.html

Back
Top Bottom