A woman accidentally shot herself in a Mass. Target parking lot, police say

I’m not in mass, nor a women, nor anywhere east of 495....but I do know what a map is.View attachment 645527
Got me there bro!

What is it like less than 5 miles west of 495? Your on your toes..... your right.....should have said 495 area.

Like most of people in MA their world is inside of 495. I'm the opposite, my world is west of Worcester.

I got hit while test-riding a customer's motorcycle. While in the ambulance, before it left for the hospital, I handed my J-frame to the reporting officer... loaded, in a
DeSantis pocket holster. He said I could pick it up after I was released from the Hospital at Billerica P.D.

5 days later, I hobbled in, showed my LTC and received my unloaded revolver, holster and a baggy with 5 Gold Dot .38spl +P HP rounds in it.
Damn good Department over there in Billerica...
~Enbloc
How was the customer's motorcycle?

How was the customer's motorcycle?
Oddly not bad. I took the brunt of it as it landed on top of me. An 883 XL sportster (Harley's lightweight)
It was in for an insurance repair estimate because the owner had gotten in a low-speed accident.
I wrote my estimate as it sat on my lift and afterwards (as I normally do on a motorcycle that is not totaled or unsafe to do so)
I took it for a short test-ride to make sure it "tracks straight" and that it is safe to operate.
While I was pulling out of the Dealership driveway I got clipped by someone who was not paying attention as I entered the roadway (I had the right-of way)

The only additional damage to the owner's bike was a mirror and license plate bracket....

Some bikes are just Cursed... [devil2]

33 years as a Harley Mechanic and the first time I ever had an accident. Privately or Professionally.
Never even dropped one.

It got my cherry... 🍒
and I earned my "Broken Wings" that day...
1659578970116.png

I got hit while test-riding a customer's motorcycle. While in the ambulance, before it left for the hospital, I handed my J-frame to the reporting officer... loaded, in a
DeSantis pocket holster. He said I could pick it up after I was released from the Hospital at Billerica P.D.

5 days later, I hobbled in, showed my LTC and received my unloaded revolver, holster and a baggy with 5 Gold Dot .38spl +P HP rounds in it.
Damn good Department over there in Billerica...
~Enbloc
I have heard a few acts of discreet kindness by the BPD involving 2A. Ones the families do not wish published. Someone there has their priorities right. [thumbsup]

Definitely not one of the 4 women here.

Can we even confirm those 4???? LOL

Years ago on "another gun board" some guy on there who was a tool created this chick persona. The leg humpers were 5 deep on "her." It was funny. Then I think he had her get sick. Then really sick. Then I think he killed her off or something. It was only then that his ruse was discovered and ban hammer was applied.

Almost as funny as the guy who was a HS teacher in his 20's who had a 4,000sf house, the hottest wife in the world (With pix to match) and all sorts of "toys." Guys slobbered over him as well. All the pix of "wife" were of the same outfit and could have all been taken at one time. This was probably pre-google reverse image search.

I'll give him this - he was probably a decent English teacher b/c he could write his ass off and people believed him.

Can we even confirm those 4???? LOL

Years ago on "another gun board" some guy on there who was a tool created this chick persona. The leg humpers were 5 deep on "her." It was funny. Then I think he had her get sick. Then really sick. Then I think he killed her off or something. It was only then that his ruse was discovered and ban hammer was applied.

Almost as funny as the guy who was a HS teacher in his 20's who had a 4,000sf house, the hottest wife in the world (With pix to match) and all sorts of "toys." Guys slobbered over him as well. All the pix of "wife" were of the same outfit and could have all been taken at one time. This was probably pre-google reverse image search.

I'll give him this - he was probably a decent English teacher b/c he could write his ass off and people believed him.

Then there's always BCEagleAce

Back
Top Bottom