• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Special Kind of Stupid

lol.. My first thought is that they are really stressing to watch your fire for innocents... US police are the exact opposite.. collateral damage is just 2 words strung together with no meaning or consequences for police in the US :)

Can also guess Brazilian police do not have qualified immunity lol

lol.. My first thought is that they are really stressing to watch your fire for innocents... US police are the exact opposite.. collateral damage is just 2 words strung together with no meaning or consequences for police in the US :)
Maybe, but there are plenty of ways they can do that without a dude running in front of people shooting.

At least the fatty is burning some calories.

Maybe, but there are plenty of ways they can do that without a dude running in front of people shooting.

No doubt, that was stupid as f lol

All the have to do is have a silhouette target drug across the lane in front of the shooters.. I also thought maybe they were using airsoft or something, but the recoil was there.

That particular training job in the Brazilian police academy has had 47 different instructors in 6 years of existence lol

Can also guess Brazilian police do not have qualified immunity lol
can we see the US version where they shoot him immediately and then leave the range, go to his house and kill his dog too?

The dumbest part about this, well, besides all of it, is that there is no teachable moment from failure. You end up with a traumatized student who will not be able to pull the trigger when necessary.

That is a classic.

I tried finding the tool that shoots the ground on his way to the target, but can never find it.

I know @drgrant has that one somewhere.

Also, someone should share the two fsr dudes trying to be tactical and almost blowing one guys head off. I can't seem to find it now.

That was the guy who owned cold steel knives (Lynn Thompson) I think he actually deleted that video at one point, because I think myself and @atmay or someone went looking for it and it was gone.

That was the guy who owned cold steel knives (Lynn Thompson) I think he actually deleted that video at one point, because I think myself and @atmay or someone went looking for it and it was gone.
Damn, that video was pure gold. Instructing people to pull the trigger as they draw.

Nothing good happens when a .40 is in the room.

View: https://youtu.be/WzHEOSyMqug

Ah yes. The ORIGINAL WTF video of hte gun world. LOL

As far as this guy - honestly - with empty guns (or finger-guns) just pointing downrange, this would be GREAT training for a lot of departments. How often do we see active-shooter body cam footage of Officer Obie sweeping his buddies multiple times?

Granted, this wasn't empty guns pointed downrange.

I am curious, what have you seen?
Drunk guy on a motorcycle with a colander for a helmet so he'd be legal is a good example of really dumb / dangerous things that just don't amount to injuries. Usually involving alcohol and women.

Did you miss the trend of guys pointing loaded guns at their crotch and half pulling the trigger?
This is better than my friend who was on his fifth wife. Luckily he died before the sixth mistake.

Back
Top Bottom