A Special Kind of Stupid

I've seen this before and it WASN'T this video. So this is more common than you'd think.

I did a course with David K years ago and he did the opposite. Helium balloon attached to a remote control car. Damn. That was challenging. LOL

I've seen this before and it WASN'T this video. So this is more common than you'd think.

I did a course with David K years ago and he did the opposite. Helium balloon attached to a remote control car. Damn. That was challenging. LOL

Wouldn't the opposite be shooting at the firing line from the targets?

Ah yes. The ORIGINAL WTF video of hte gun world. LOL

As far as this guy - honestly - with empty guns (or finger-guns) just pointing downrange, this would be GREAT training for a lot of departments. How often do we see active-shooter body cam footage of Officer Obie sweeping his buddies multiple times?

Granted, this wasn't empty guns pointed downrange.
I get your point, but in the real world, you get swept. It happens, it's why there are FOUR rules, you can break any one of them and be 'ok' for the most part. It's when you start breaking 2 or 3 of them bad things happen.

I get your point, but in the real world, you get swept. It happens, it's why there are FOUR rules, you can break any one of them and be 'ok' for the most part. It's when you start breaking 2 or 3 of them bad things happen.

The garage one earlier this year was really bad. Like really.

The garage one earlier this year was really bad. Like really.
Probably one of my worst experiences was with the USMS and a Mexican Firing Squad vehicle stop. No one's fault, situation went weird, bad guy walked into his baby mama's apartment, and 30 seconds later came out at a full sprint. Call went out "STOP THAT CAR NOW", well, we stopped it, but it wasn't 'textbook'. Pulled multiple firearms out of the car. They went into the apartment when we had everyone in custody, the guy watching the house thought something bad went down in the apartment and that was why he came out full throttle. Turns out it was nothing, but I wouldn't want to do that again.

That particular training job in the Brazilian police academy has had 47 different instructors in 6 years of existence lol
Always mount a scratch instructor.

Did you miss the trend of guys pointing loaded guns at their crotch and half pulling the trigger?
I know someone who refers to Tupac as "One-Pac".

This is better than my friend who was on his fifth wife. Luckily he died before the sixth mistake.
mickey-rooney.jpg

No doubt, that was stupid as f lol

All the have to do is have a silhouette target drug across the lane in front of the shooters.. I also thought maybe they were using airsoft or something, but the recoil was there.

That particular training job in the Brazilian police academy has had 47 different instructors in 6 years of existence lol
This type of tech cost money... time mastery to use it.

They probably were like if bill gets capped we don't have to pay him win win

People almost shooting themselves could have its own megathread.

View: https://youtu.be/f09xmJSZ-3c

Whenever I give a big revolver to someone new, I only load one round. This one is probably on the gun owner for not telling the noob how to properly hold the gun.

I've seen it a bunch of times but I still get uneasy seeing how close he gets to offing himself.

Also isn't this the megathread now?

Always mount a scratch instructor.

I know someone who refers to Tupac as "One-Pac".

mickey-rooney.jpg

Never knew that about 'Pac.

Do you think if you've only got one ball, you've already got two strikes against you? Is it one ball, two strikes?

lol.. My first thought is that they are really stressing to watch your fire for innocents... US police are the exact opposite.. collateral damage is just 2 words strung together with no meaning or consequences for police in the US :)

Can also guess Brazilian police do not have qualified immunity lol
Nice new avatar! But when did Ted Nugent straighten his hair?

Back
Top Bottom