• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A New Gimp in Gympie

Possibly.

Then again, in a garbled post with no "smilies," attempts at subtlety or sarcasm can get lost in the clutter.

You know? You're absolutely right! I just looked at the slide on my G26.. It IS made in Europe. It says Georgia. That is just south of Russia, right?
[laugh]

You know? You're absolutely right! I just looked at the slide on my G26.. It IS made in Europe. It says Georgia. That is just south of Russia, right?
[laugh]

Like the Berettas from Maryland, a small province outside Tuscany. [wink]

And I specifically did NOT say "made" in Austria; I said "based" - which it is.

Is there actually anything to these claims of Glocks having actual "failures" or is this like those people that say they pressed the brake and the car accelerated?

Is there actually anything to these claims of Glocks having actual "failures" or is this like those people that say they pressed the brake and the car accelerated?

Certain .40 Glocks have energetically disassembled because the ramp design uses an undercut chamber, leaving a portion of the case unsupported. Ammo is a significant factor in these incidents.

Most of the Glock incidents are NOT "Ka-Booms," but incompetence of the "Ah'm the only one in this room, so fah as Ah know of, p'ofesh'nul enuff t'handle the fotay Glock!" variety.

Certain .40 Glocks have energetically disassembled because the ramp design uses an undercut chamber, leaving a portion of the case unsupported. Ammo is a significant factor in these incidents.

Most of the Glock incidents are NOT "Ka-Booms," but incompetence of the "Ah'm the only one in this room, so fah as Ah know of, p'ofesh'nul enuff t'handle the fotay Glock!" variety.

I've primarily been a Sig guy. Do you think their firearms are better quality?

Back
Top Bottom