A new Cape Guy

Hey everyone, just joined!

My wife and I are very new to guns starting last year. We're members of the Cape Cod Jeep Club and it turns out that 90% of them are all gun folks. Never would have known it. Anyway, a few of those members were kind enough to guide us through the awful Mass LTC process. We made it!
thumbs_up.gif

Anyway, since last year we've acquired a few things... Adding them up, it seems that Kris has more than me!
angry-smiley.gif

Here's her list:
.357 Ruger Blackhawk
.32 H&R Ruger Single Six
.38 Ruger LCR
Walther P22
Walther PK380
Model 94 Winchester
Remi 11-87 Synthetic Deer

Here's my list:
S&W Sigma 9
Bodyguard 380
Mossberg 500 (my hallway gun)
Stag Model 8 (Just got this one - much begging)

I've never written it out before... She's killing me! Oh well, at least she's into it. Anyway, I apologize in advance if I ask any "obvious" questions. I'm pretty forum literate, so I'll try to avoid it. I HATE getting flamed!

Thanks in advance and glad that Patrick sent me over here!

Marc & Kris

Last edited:
Welcome, I'm just just across the canal. Take a stroll through the members forum, and check out the good stuff over there.

One of these days I am going to pick up a Jeep.

You know you are right down the road from us !! heck I had or have 4-5 items on your lists !! LOL..

Dan

Now that's really funny... The Interstate battery guy "Marco" was just in on Thursday talking about you guys... We go over there all the time. I thought your place has been closed all these years! Foolish me I guess...

We'll have to get over there sometime soon!

I posted up a link on the Jeep Club website too. I don't think any of those guys had any idea(r) either..

What are your hours over there?

Last edited:
welcome Dr! your work on the jeeps is legendary. Being a motorcycle, boat, gun enthusiast, my wife would kill me if i allowed my OCD to get into jeeps as well. So, next time i crash my bike, maybe i can transfer my bike addiction over to jeeps with her blessing.

Now that's really funny... The Interstate battery guy "Marco" was just in on Thursday talking about you guys... We go over there all the time. I thought your place has been closed all these years! Foolish me I guess...

We'll have to get over there sometime soon!

I posted up a link on the Jeep Club website too. I don't think any of those guys had any idea(r) either..

What are your hours over there?

I am usually there 10:30-5+ weekdays and Saturday 9:30-2+ depends on how busy it is. and by appointment also. New front sign should be in next week, then working on the roof sign.
thanks
Dan

(FYI Gretchen worked for my parents at the taffy stand way back when lolol)

Last edited:
Kris says... Yeah, yeah she did... Small world I guess....

Our next bunch of Saturdays are booked, but we'll get in there eventually...

Thanks everyone for the welcome! This place is a bit more cheerful than some of the Off-Road forums! [smile]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom