"A Mask Will Protect You More Than an AR15 Will ....."

Considering the type of masks she wears and how effective that kind are.
I'll be keeping my AR-15.
Take your show to the sheep, you mental midget!

God help these fools if push comes to shove.

Mask isn't going to protect anyone from assault and murder, AR-15 isn't going to protect anyone against plagues. Both tools have their uses.

I suspect that the average person’s risk of catching covid is a bit higher than facing violent crime. I could be wrong.

Im just tired of her and other “actors” who play pretend for a living in their mansions telling the average person what to do and what is right.
Shes a b movie actress at best and net worth of $10mil according to my Google foo. By Hollywood standards she's a peasant.

So spreading her nonsense helps how? Are we trying to reach retard heard immunity or something?
The amount of overall wisdom on the planet remains constant, but, the population is constantly growing...

She should have thrown her mask at the guy with the pellet gun instead of calling SWAT to come in with a chopper.

That is hilarious and not in the way they intend. Complying with the most toothless edict of masking while alleging you are going to stand up for your gun rights. Umm nope maskers are gun returners. What you practice you become and if you can't stand up to mask BS you will not stand up to gun confiscation BS.
I knew there’d be AR15 masks even before I Googled...

View attachment 429538

She needs to lose in a tickle fight...

View attachment 429390

Better with this:

p-31016-cb243a_full_tilted_1.jpg

Who is Alyssa Milano ?
Someone who has no relevance in my world..........
And plan on keeping that way.......

Early 90's vampire movie? Barely legal boobies? How do you not know this??? She was the talk of the interwebs circa 1998 or so.

She ahhhlsoh gahhht saved bah Ahhhnohhhd in Commando!!! Let off zome zteem, Bennett. GITDODEECHAPPPAHHHH!!!!!

She is so happy because her surgically enhanced face is still out there.

Silly blind actor...

When the 2017 Golden Globes took place, SWAT teams, the FBI, and others who carry AR-15s and/or M4s were all present to protect the celebrities, and the protection level has only increased in the years since.

Actor

An attention-seeking person who pretends to be someone else and gets paid a ridiculous amount of money for doing so.

This person is incapable of doing a real job because there would be no one clapping for them all the time.

Today's actors are descended from - and are no better than - the travelling bands of buffoons from centuries ago, who pretended to be other people and got paid next to nothing. They were considered to be the lowest of the low.

Today, thanks to television and cinema, these same buffoons get paid more money than all the worthwhile doctors, scientists etc. put together. In fact they get paid more money than possibly anyone else, with the result that all the gullible, foolish people consider them to be the highest of the high.

Red carpets are often rolled out for them to walk on in an effort to make them feel important.

They are always boasting about their "craft" and how they are so thankful to be paid for doing what they love.

Actors are always giving each other awards and they are under the delusion that anyone who is in "The business" is better than anyone who does a real job.

Essentially, an actor is a person who has at least one plastic surgery procedure per month, thinks that they are a cut above the rest, and gets paid too much. Despite never having done a day's work in their life.

Tom Cruise is a good example of an actor. This person has been in the spotlight a great deal and it has affected his brain.

Consequently, he believes himself to be an expert on every topic known to man, from religion to psychiatry.

This behaviour could also, possibly, be attributed to the fact that he is so used to pretending, that he doesn't know when to stop. That would explain why nobody believes that he knows anything at all about any of these topics.

by Little Bluebird May 24, 2012

Stop paying attention to these people. This thread is a graphic example. Lol....
unfortunately, i do believe very much - the fact of not paying enough attention and letting it all slip was the reason why both BLM and antifa were able to form and function.
the strength is always in numbers. a 3 ppl, even if armed with whatever - is still nothing. a 3000, all in one place - a different story.

these people - they do argue their position, recruit and foster their base every day, it is a quite effective non-stop ongoing propaganda machine. an ignorance of all that is hardly possible anymore, it pretty much just did cost us an election.

unfortunately, i do believe very much - the fact of not paying enough attention and letting it all slip was the reason why both BLM and antifa were able to form and function.
the strength is always in numbers. a 3 ppl, even if armed with whatever - is still nothing. a 3000, all in one place - a different story.

these people - they do argue their position, recruit and foster their base every day, it is a quite effective non-stop ongoing propaganda machine. an ignorance of all that is hardly possible anymore, it pretty much just did cost us an election.
Those 3 may die... probably would die but I'll take being on 3 armed v 3000 unarmed any day. I'm tall id probably get capped even if I just stood in the back

Back
Top Bottom