"A Mask Will Protect You More Than an AR15 Will ....."

NHCraigT

NES Member
Last edited:
My favorite part of the article was all the stories of gun owners defending their lives with AR’s (you know, by using them to shoot violent attackers). That was a real feel-good piece.

Based on what is in stock I think America disagrees. If you get upset about this stuff you are an idiot, I'd bet she never said it or was told to say it by someone wanting to wind up both sides. It is kind of funny to laugh at and I'm guilty but we really shouldn't read or share this junk.

Oh, alllyyssssaaaa...
watching 2nd movie- angry birds 1 - with my 10 yr old. 2nd bottle of red. He is about to kill the scarecrow- looks just like Alyssa :)

Im just tired of her and other “actors” who play pretend for a living in their mansions telling the average person what to do and what is right.
Just remember names of actors.

I did not mean them any harm, of course, just, it is good to have a good memory.

No, you’ve got it all wrong. You have to think like them. If you take off your mask they’ll assume you’re contagious and they will catch deadly WuFlu from your very breath. They’ll run away much faster than if you were walking around with your AR slung over your shoulder.
Criminals break in, (with their masks on, of course for Covid not identity protection) and you confront them without one. They’ll flee while dialing 911 to report you to the local health department.

We are in the midst of a pandemic that should not be taken lightly. An overwhelming group of our population suffering from rectal cranial inversions.
Tommy Boy reference: if the average person uses 10% of their brain, how much do you use? 1 and 1/2.

We are in the midst of a pandemic that should not be taken lightly. An overwhelming group of our population suffering from rectal cranial inversions.
Tommy Boy reference: if the average person uses 10% of their brain, how much do you use? 1 and 1/2.

“The rest is filled with malted hops and bong resin.”

Probably applies here too (although replace malted hops with some sort of wine).

Back
Top Bottom