A few of my toys...

Well I've had my LTC since January and here's a few pics. Although the HK is borrowed =(. So can you tell me which one dosen't belong??

Ok finally got the pics uploaded to a different host, works like a charm now.
DSC05632.jpg

DSC05648.jpg

DSC05645.jpg

DSC05638.jpg

DSC05636.jpg

DSC05642.jpg

Last edited:
the right is a HK SL8 with a g36 carryhandle/optic, and the one of the left looks like a beretta cx4 storm.

the sl8 isnt a bullpup, and the cx4 is sorta (mag goes in the grip.)

Last edited:
I've got one of those SL8s as well. Great rifle. Do you know where that angry-looking fore-end shroud came from? I like that...

Ok pictures are fixed now. The one of the left is actually an air rifle!! It is VERY real in appearance. It shoots pretty well at close range too!

I've seen those advertised before and came very close to ordering one but other things keep coming up.

Side note... is that a Mossberg in the center? If so was the stock refinished?

Yes that is a Mossberg in the center, it's a 380, nice little .22LR. Pretty damn accurate too! That is the original finish, it's about 25 years old. It has a few small dings in it because my dad never had a good spot for it and it got banged around.

I believe that front tube with the rails and bi-pod is an HK accessory. He bought everything that HK made at the time for that rifle. I'll see if I can find out for you. I know it wasn't cheap though! For some reason $500 sticks in my mind.

Also, that's not all of my ammo, thats just what came back from the range with me. There's a few draws full and a full case of .223 that isn't in the picture. =)

Back
Top Bottom