A big thank you to Adam and Nicole at Acme Armament

Your son (and you) must have had quite a day.

You done good!

we had a blast (pun intended)
I have great video I hope to be able to upload when i get home. I didn't shoot much but I was able to rock a mag full of Adams full auto AR. Nicole was kind enough to take my phone and video tape it.

many of the footage of Evan shooting ends with him turning and looking at me with that "that was awesome" look on his face. Priceless

That's the bomb! That's what this forum is all about, good people who understand what it means to be free. To heck with your 10yo, I would have had a blast!!! Bet that lil fella will never forget! Bravo to all involved!!

My birthday is in nov i will be up to shoot the twins. haha Nice pics looks like you guys gave him a birthday to remember .That sure is better then chuckie cheese!!!!!!!!

The best part is that the young man found out first hand that there are some really nice people that are into firearms. In a world where he is bombarded with the idea that people that are into guns are nuts, he saw that it wasn't true.

Alright, maybe belt fed full auto was the best part![grin]

what is the belt fed gun in one of the pictures? Me wanty[rofl]

If you mean this belt fed,
2013-10-06_11-07-12_391_zps0326547d.jpg

it's a Lakeside Machine 22LR belt fed upper for an AR lower. Lakeside minaturized the Browning action from the 1919 down to AR upper size.

If you mean the other belt fed, that's our 1919A4 from the build party a couple of years ago.

Back
Top Bottom