• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

93 Year old Normandy Paratrooper is making jump

Tough old man, but what he plans is not reasonable. He's going to break a few bones if he jumps
static with a standard round chute.

Maybe tandem with modern equipment as I agree his bones won't take the hard landing of military type parachutes.

Seems to be a special anniversary event this year. An original plan that dropped paratroopers in Normandy is flying over to drop paratroopers once more, actual vets making same jumps ect. Wish I didn't hate flying so much to go visit that area.

Last edited:
Maybe tandem with modern equipment as I agree his bones won't take the hard landing of military type parachutes.

Seems to be a special anniversary event this year. An original plan that dropped paratroopers in Normandy is flying over to drop paratroopers once more, actual vets making same jumps ect. Wish I didn't hate flying so much to go visit that area.

im not too crazy about flying either but that's one area id like to visit as well

Back
Top Bottom