• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

9 mm AK coming to America?

Give me one single reason why. It's the same size as a standard caliber ak. Same weight. Same ammo cost. If I want a rifle, then why not going with the more powerfull round, all other factors being equal?

Give me one single reason why. It's the same size as a standard caliber ak. Same weight. Same ammo cost. If I want a rifle, then why not going with the more powerfull round, all other factors being equal?

Because I like shooting steel in my back yard.

Looks good to me too, but those mags would never get by Martha.

Who cares. It's an AK. I'm sure theres a way to somehow get UZI or Sten mags or something else thats 90000 years old to feed into it if you really care about AWB compliance.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

-9mm is easy and cheap to reload
-you could shoot it on indoor ranges where rifles are not allowed
-if you have a 9mm suppressor, voila, another gun to attach it to

Plus, what ed said. You can shoot a lot more steel with a 9mm (and at closer distances) than you can with a rifle.

-Mike

Who cares. It's an AK. I'm sure theres a way to somehow get UZI or Sten mags or something else thats 90000 years old to feed into it if you really care about AWB compliance.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

-9mm is easy and cheap to reload
-you could shoot it on indoor ranges where rifles are not allowed
-if you have a 9mm suppressor, voila, another gun to attach it to

Plus, what ed said. You can shoot a lot more steel with a 9mm (and at closer distances) than you can with a rifle.

-Mike
Points taken.

Faggot1%5B1%5D.jpg

Google 2xtm
. Ak74 kit mag well adapter and a Uzi barrel and you got a 9mm ak that uses 70 rd drums or 30 rd stick mags.

You can do the same thing but in 7.62x25 with ppsh drums .
hy4e4y5e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom