8mm Lebel

Anyone have use for 8mm Lebel ammo? I have about 20 rounds of loose surplus (1940's, I think) that I have zero use for. Make it easy for me to give it to you, and its yours. I'm just West of Boston.

Looks like a butchered Mle. 1886.
I have a crappy but unmolested Mle. 1886 R35 which was brought back from the raid on France. I bought it from the son
of the deceased vet when he wanted to turn it in for destruction as a (mandatory) safe would have been more expensive
than the rifle. The bayo which came with it is almost longer than the rifle itself.

Looks like a butchered Mle. 1886.
I have a crappy but unmolested Mle. 1886 R35 which was brought back from the raid on France. I bought it from the son
of the deceased vet when he wanted to turn it in for destruction as a (mandatory) safe would have been more expensive
than the rifle. The bayo which came with it is almost longer than the rifle itself.

I had pretty much the same set up, sling and all. It was given to my father by a ww2 vet and then offered to me when I first started shooting. Not knowing any better I passed on it because I heard ammo was so hard to find.

I have the 92/16 that my grandfather brought back. It is what started it all for me. Took me a while to find some ammo for it. Then I lucked into a case of the Hotchkiss ammo that was imported a few years ago. Now PPU us making brass and loaded ammo.

Back
Top Bottom