Expressing my feelings in 8mm

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
Finally got a diagnosis on my left hip; I've got two torn hamstrings. No surgery, no pain meds, no injection; just PT. Thanks a lot.

Took a second sacrificial pumpkin to the range with the annual outing of my K43. 20 rounds new PPU at 50 yards, 48F, overcast, windy. 10 rounds on paper to settle the scope. Started left, then way left, then way right. Tenth shot was the closest to the center. Aimed a little low as the original scope's minimum is 100M.

Then I put 10 into the pumpkin. Not as dramatic as a large caliber pistol, but still fun.

t

Attachments

• IMG_5521.jpg
    IMG_5521.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5522.jpg
    IMG_5522.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5523.jpg
    IMG_5523.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5524.jpg
    IMG_5524.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5525.jpg
    IMG_5525.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5526.jpg
    IMG_5526.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5527.jpg
    IMG_5527.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 52
I guess you could call this a real pain-in-the-ass!

[rofl2]

Even with the shooters kit installed, the rifle was chucking brass 20 feet at 2:00.

t

Try filling the pumpkin with some material to act like internal parts. Your exit wounds will increase

Nice shootin', T! That will teach those pumpkins.

Sorry about the tears and the PT solution. Seems like that's what they do these days and they will continue doing it until they completely screw up and hurt someone who then hurts their wallet. Last time I tore up my shoulder I went straight to the ortho surgeon for a diagnosis. If I went to the general practitioner I would have first been prescribed PT. Orthopedist took an x-ray and then a MRI and upon seeing the extent of the damage stated that PT would make it much worse.

Try filling the pumpkin with some material to act like internal parts. Your exit wounds will increase

Spaghetti with red sauce?

Sorry about the tears and the PT solution. Seems like that's what they do these days and they will continue doing it until they completely screw up and hurt someone who then hurts their wallet. Last time I tore up my shoulder I went straight to the ortho surgeon for a diagnosis. If I went to the general practitioner I would have first been prescribed PT. Orthopedist took an x-ray and then a MRI and upon seeing the extent of the damage stated that PT would make it much worse.

alot of what they will do is based on your insurance.
If they think you can get by with a pat on the back thats what they will push. I told my mom to go to the ER for her knee because by the time she actually sees a Dr. It will be healed F'ed up.

Few frozen meatballs too

I guess you could call this a real pain-in-the-ass!

[rofl2]

Even with the shooters kit installed, the rifle was chucking brass 20 feet at 2:00.

t
20 feet is a little too much. Do you have a smaller port plug for it? All of mine eject the brass about 5 feet with the shooter kit.

I put in the smallest one that came with the kit. Say 15-20; I’ll pace it off next time I’m there.

I screwed it up again tonight cleaning. Laying in bed with a few cats thinking owie.....owie... [angry2]

t

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. The G43 looks awesome though. Looking forward to taking my K98 out tomorrow, but sadly, no pumpkins as they are verboten at both the clubs I belong to.

Back
Top Bottom