• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

86 Year old Sniper hits 1000 yard target

I dont know if this is a dupe, but here is a great story.

[video]http://www.wimp.com/veteransniper/[/video]

God Bless him!

Last edited:
Great story.
A head shot, nose / mouth hit, and an upper neck hit; five inch group at a thousand yards. WOW
The outdoor channel does some pretty cool shit and stuff like this just proves it.

smitty

Such a humble fella, and so much respect from both sides there. It's stories like these, that can bring a tear to the eye of even the most hardened of men.

yeah was very thought inspiring and got a lil choked up watching . thanks for posting something so positive in a such a negative time. reps incoming

Whoa! Some serious rifle skills, and you guys are right, a humble, good man. Very nice video, thanks for putting it up.

I think I got an eyelash in my eye. Both eyes actually. I love to see these guys getting the respect they deserve. Thanks for posting.

A few years before my Dad passed away we went out to Wayland Rod and Gun with our neighbor who was 86 or so at the time so that he could send a few rounds down range with his M1 Garand that had pretty much sat in a closet since WW2. It was awesome to hear the story that went along with the range trip and he sure as hell still new how to handle that rifle! He is 90 now and brought up the trip at my Dads wake last summer. It was a pretty moving moment.

Wow, 86 and a thousand yards. I guess if you have you have and he still does. Great for him and the men who made this happen for him.

Thanks for posting this.

James

Ya,wow,best thing i have watched in a loooooong time. Ya i got tears from that one myself,would love to shake his hand.And a big kudos to the Army Marksmanship Team for making this happen .

Back
Top Bottom