70rd drum dump on my Uzi

[smile][smile]

speaking of that. Here is me with my buddy's full auto H&K51B (belt fed). 150rd belt and one pull of the trigger. This thing is a freakin beast. I LOVE IT...

I have a whole bunch of videos of us with all of our toys. I have got to sit down and take some time and edit some of it and post it up for you guys to see. These are just some stills from the videos.

vlcsnap-47577.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:
[smile][smile]

speaking of that. Here is me with my buddy's full auto H&K51B (belt fed). 150rd belt and one pull of the trigger. This thing is a freakin beast. I LOVE IT...

I have a whole bunch of videos of us with all of our toys. I have got to sit down and take some time and edit some of it and post it up for you guys to see. These are just some stills from the videos.

vlcsnap-47577.png
[/IMG]

Nice!
I think Madmarc0 has that same gun.

yeah my buddy John has both the 51 (mag fed) and the 51B (belt) and they both are showstopper guns for sure.

you certainly get some turned heads when you let that puppy bark.

I don't know how you guys can stand all that noise and smoke and recoil. Horrible! Jack.

that is what make these awesome..
I looked for years to find a flash enhancer!!! I wanted to get the fireball out of the end of the barrel to go from 6' to 10'..

Recoil on mine is negligable.. amazing really. You feel nothing except for the sensation of being pushed back

Back
Top Bottom