7.62X39, Where is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kel

I just bought a Sar-1 for $250 last night and I am itching to try it out, but I can't find any 7.62X39! I called Four Season's and Collector's guns, but they don't have ANY in stock. Going to try a few more places, but pointers would be appreciated. I am looking to buy a case (500rds per case right?).

Please use the search function. This has been talked about in great length many times here.

Also a case of ammo is usually 1000 rounds

I did do a search. I couldn't find what I was looking for, certainly not anything within the last few days that would reflect current stock.

Your attitude is hostile and unhelpful and encourages people like me to scorn socializing in online forums and simply lurk (ironically using the search exclusively to find what I want). vBulletin's search functions sucks too! It has no intelligence, it's just a pure keyword search that doesn't understand relevance. The information I need is time sensitive and is not easily satisfied by looking up some two year old thread on detail stripping a WWII widget. Mods like you poison perfectly good threads and cause posters who might have relevant information to skip on to something else because they assume you are correct and that the information is available to the OP (through a search) without them having to volunteer it.

Do me a favor and search through the results of a search for 7.62X39 and tell me if you find a different conclusion from 45 minutes of searching (what I did, multiple forums).

Sorry, so much for the high road.

Last edited:
I do not see Adams reply as being Hostile. Adam is a great mod, you need to do a little bit more research around thees parts before making an accusation such as that.

Moderator said:
I do not see Adams reply as being Hostile. Adam is a great mod, you need to do a little bit more research around thees parts before making an accusation such as that.
You are correct, Hostile is going too far. Adam I apologize for saying that, I get very frustrated when I need help with something and my threads gets nuked by the dreaded 1st post of dismissal. It's hard to come back from that.

No worries Kel, I'll see if I can find the other threads. I suck at searching though [smile]

Hi,
Thank you all for your suggestions. I found two places that have it in stock for 189/1000rds. Not a very good price so I only got half a case. It seems like everyone but the dealers I normally frequent has it! Better get involved in that group buy.
Kel

have you checked at xxxxxxxxx

Please do not list names of dealers that may ship to MA

Thank you,
typeo1313

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom