Anybody seen brass case/boxer primed 7.62X39 local?

When you say "local" it would help immensely to state your location so we would know what you mean by local.

I think I might have some winchester around here somewhere.

When you say "local" it would help immensely to state your location so we would know what you mean by local.

I think I might have some winchester around here somewhere.
Basically I meant anyplace between Bass Pro/Foxboro and Shooters Outpost.

As it turns out I found exactly what I was looking for, in the first place that I checked.

I overpaid for a couple boxes of Sellier and Belloit--but it was enough to function test and sight in a project rifle.

Anybody who doesn't mind paying 75 cents a round can start to building their ammo fort at Mass Firearms.

Thanks for replying, JPM.

Come to think of it... I really don't know who would carry brass x39 in the E. Half of MA. I do not recall seeing it at some of the Littleton Mill stores. Cabelas? IDK. Thanks for sharing where you found it.
I've seen a lot of 'Belom' and 'Igman' branded brass case 7.62x39 online for well below 75 cents per round. It's made in Serbia and Bosnia, respectively, and seems like non-corrosive, new production m67.

I am assuming this is for your SKS posted earlier. It is coming along nicely and looks good! I'd just run steel myself... It's an SKS!

Last edited:
i bought 200 at glens in n. reading last year. they were bagged in a baggie. brand new but i forgot the brand at the moment. obscure brand but not unknown. i've since picked up 1k from starline. i don't know if it's a regular stocked item at glens...call him.

Up my way there's been some. Think it was Norma. But I'm in So. NH.
Been buying it online a bit as well.
Igman IIRC.

Classic NES response.

Ever wonder why this place is a ghost town?
This place is not a "ghost town" you got one short gruff answer. The rest of us are here to try and help.

When was the last time you visited Shooters ? I was there about 4 months ago and they did have Fiocchi brass / boxer x39 . Give them a call.

This place is not a "ghost town" you got one short gruff answer. The rest of us are here to try and help.

When was the last time you visited Shooters ? I was there about 4 months ago and they did have Fiocchi brass / boxer x39 . Give them a call.
Whhhhoooah man that place is way over priced.. personally I'd buy online and pay shipping it'd still be cheaper

Yes I am aware Opie asked about an in-person store and I'm not sure what you mean how they are not overpriced. More like a literal ass raped pricing
I've bought from literally every brick and mortar gun shop within 75 mi on the NH seacoast. Shooters has good pricing on ammo. If you're so angry over getting "ass raped" your in the wrong hobby of guns. You want "cheap" ? Take up Chess.

Last edited:
Yes I am aware Opie asked about an in-person store and I'm not sure what you mean how they are not overpriced. More like a literal ass raped pricing

If you’re trying to fit in here by being a complete and total shit-dick, you’re not doing a very good job. At least don’t get offended when you don’t even address the OP’s question and follow it up with some f***-face remark and someone calls you out for it.

Secondly: Shooters is extremely reasonable for a brick and mortar…and no sales tax to pay for low life unemployment benefits in MA. Win/win.

And lastly: slow your role.

If you’re trying to fit in here by being a complete and total shit-dick, you’re not doing a very good job. At least don’t get offended when you don’t even address the OP’s question and follow it up with some f***-face remark and someone calls you out for it.

Secondly: Shooters is extremely reasonable for a brick and mortar…and no sales tax to pay for low life unemployment benefits in MA. Win/win.

And lastly: slow your role.
😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

Calm down it's just the internet.

Last edited:
I've bought from literally every brick and mortar gun shop within 75 mi on the NH seacoast. Shooters has good pricing on ammo. If you're so angry over getting "ass raped" you in the wrong hobby of guns. You want "cheap" ? Take up Chess.
I get you. I'm just used to buying online since I live in NH. And compared to online shooters is very expensive. They also have pretty Fudd teir store policies of enforcing MA laws in NH. I just avoid them. That's true.. LOL wrong hobby to be a cheapskate in

Back
Top Bottom