• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biathlon around Boston..

I did some searching on here and it seems the only *regular* biathlon leagues or clubs I could find are a good number of hours away from Boston. I was wondering if, come the winter time, there are any local or semi-local (NH?) leagues around here. I'd love to give it a try.

I'm definitely not looking for the occasional match like Harvard does or some of the others posted on here. I'm looking for something, like highpower, that's done on a regular schedule. Seems like a lot of fun!

Thanks,
ZA

Harvard Sportsman's Assoc. usually does a Biathalon training/practice thing on their property in Harvard MA in Jan. Not much help now, but something for next year if you wanted.

There must be stuff around. I have a buddy in VT that does biathlons year round and he travels to MA occasionally. Depends on your driving tolerance I suppose. The Army has a biathlon training facility near Burlington, VT and there has to be something out of Lake Placid. I would look up those places and you should be able to find local events. If need be let me know and I'll ask my friend.

There must be stuff around. I have a buddy in VT that does biathlons year round and he travels to MA occasionally. Depends on your driving tolerance I suppose. The Army has a biathlon training facility near Burlington, VT and there has to be something out of Lake Placid. I would look up those places and you should be able to find local events. If need be let me know and I'll ask my friend.

PM sent :)

Back
Top Bottom