51 or 53 Perfect Tula SKS

I was at GFA Armstec the other day and they were opening some of the transfer deliveries. Out of a box came out an absolutely perfect non-refurb Tula SKS. I don't remember if it was a 51 or 55. I hope the guy is a member on this forum and posts pictures. It was the most perfect SKS, with all the correct markings and matching numbers, that I have ever seen in person. It actually took my breath away and the jealousy bug hit me hard.

You know who you are, post pictures please.

I was at GFA Armstec the other day and they were opening some of the transfer deliveries. Out of a box came out an absolutely perfect non-refurb Tula SKS. I don't remember if it was a 51 or 55. I hope the guy is a member on this forum and posts pictures. It was the most perfect SKS, with all the correct markings and matching numbers, that I have ever seen in person. It actually took my breath away and the jealousy bug hit me hard.

You know who you are, post pictures please.

Sounds like someone scored a nice auction site SKS. Check the recent GB or AA sales.

my god, are they really worth that much......yikes!. Im so glad I dont remember the details of the SKS's I bought and sold off 20 years ago.

my god, are they really worth that much......yikes!. Im so glad I dont remember the details of the SKS's I bought and sold off 20 years ago.

Thats an odd example, looks like a 54 Izzy with no refurb evidence.
Many nice non-refurbs end up going for around $400 to $500. Of course you can do like I did a while back and get a 53 Tula with accessories you can sell off to make it like paying $50 for the rifle.[smile]

I saw a twin of Rays recent Izzy purchase on GB. it went for $850. Now that's NUTS!!!! Well maybe not. It was pristine and came with the correct sling and non of the parts had been electo penciled.

Back
Top Bottom