.50 AE

gerrycaruso

NES Member
I shot a Desert Eagle in .50 AE this morning. I shot it because a friend had it. Someone gave him the gun and 500 rounds of ammo. He is always finding guns for very cheap prices and someone wants to give him 125 guns. I'll have to start hanging around with him more. Anyway the .50 was nowhere near as pleasant to shoot as the same thing in .44 magnum.

Nice, I recently got to shoot a .50AE Desert Eagle. Was not too bad. I had shot a .44 Mag version a bit back.

I liked it, big smiles all around.

And yes, hang with him more!!!

I'm more than satisfied with the recoil and blast from my DE 44 magnum. I don't care to dabble with the 50AE. Especially when most of my 44 mag reloads cost me 25 cents per round.

I shot a Desert Eagle in .50 AE this morning. I shot it because a friend had it. Someone gave him the gun and 500 rounds of ammo. He is always finding guns for very cheap prices and someone wants to give him 125 guns. I'll have to start hanging around with him more. Anyway the .50 was nowhere near as pleasant to shoot as the same thing in .44 magnum.
Like give him give him or he has to pay for it?

I'll take a few if he doesn't have space lol

FWIW, I saw a bag of a dozen or so .50 AE empty cases at Chris' Indoor Shooting Range (North Branford, CT).
I'm sure you NESers will run right down there to buy them...

My DE came in 50AE and it was a little surprising at first with the amount of recoil it had. After some adjusting of the grip and stance it’s pretty good now.

I have a 44mag conversion barrel for it and it’s definitely a different gun with that caliber.

My DE came in 50AE and it was a little surprising at first with the amount of recoil it had. After some adjusting of the grip and stance it’s pretty good now.

I have a 44mag conversion barrel for it and it’s definitely a different gun with that caliber.
I shot my 460 S&W for the first time today, I think I got a woody when I pulled the trigger lol. Interestingly I put a box of 454 Casull’s thru it too and found the recoil impulse the same if not more than the 460’s

I'm more than satisfied with the recoil and blast from my DE 44 magnum. I don't care to dabble with the 50AE. Especially when most of my 44 mag reloads cost me 25 cents per round.
This comment has aged poorly and is blasphemous! You must have the 50 AE conversion barrel! [devil]

I suppose getting the .50 would be OK just so you can say you have a .50 but shooting the .50 is nowhere near as pleasant as shooting the same gun in .44magnum.

Back
Top Bottom