FN 502 Rimfire Pistol

I don't have anything FN but this looks pretty nice, anyone have one or shot one? When I was looking for a new rimfire pistol a year or so ago, I considered the Glock or the Taurus TX but wound up finding neither locally so bought what was available, a Ruger MK4 22/45 Lite. While I like the Ruger just fine, I would still like to get something that can hold more than the usual 10 rnds and also be able to mount an RMR type red dot. I've read a few online reviews, but always like to get the real scoop from my fellow NES'rs. I appreciate all replies.

Trying to track one down myself! Only place I can seem to find them is on Gunbroker for $200 or more over MSRP. It definitely has some rave reviews and seems to eat anything. Keep me posted if you hear of any leads on one?

Trying to track one down myself! Only place I can seem to find them is on Gunbroker for $200 or more over MSRP. It definitely has some rave reviews and seems to eat anything. Keep me posted if you hear of any leads on one?
Sorry, if I find one locally, it won't help you since I moved down south in 2015. When I asked recently at one of my lgs's, the guy said he had seen a couple come through, but they sold very quickly and he didn't know what the price was. If I had to have something and it was at MSRP, I would probably buy it, but not at anything over (well, maybe 5% over). Good luck in your search!

Sorry, if I find one locally, it won't help you since I moved down south in 2015. When I asked recently at one of my lgs's, the guy said he had seen a couple come through, but they sold very quickly and he didn't know what the price was. If I had to have something and it was at MSRP, I would probably buy it, but not at anything over (well, maybe 5% over). Good luck in your search!
Gotcha! Yea tough to find anywhere...nevermind here in Mass!

If I understand correctly, this would be considered an "assault weapon" or assault pistol in CT because it has the two features of a detachable mag and a threaded barrel?

Back
Top Bottom