• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mossberg 500 Upgrade and MA Compliance

Hey Everyone

I've been entertaining the idea of converting my pump gun into the home defense gun. I've done a bit of research into what MA allows and seems like as long as it is a pump action and cannot hold more than 5 shells you can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't violate NFA. Am I completely wrong here?

With this does anyone have experience with similar builds and recommend anything I am not including or anything seem to be a waste of money? I'd still like to take it to the range from time to time but mainly will be for the bump in the night.

-Pistol Grip and Scary telescoping/folding stock (if allowed)
-Polymer Handguard with Vertical Grip
-Pic rail adapter for light and red dot
-Backup night sights
-Laser

skip the tacti-cool

18.5 inch barrel, +3 tube , pistol grip with adjustable stock, Pachmayer or other furniture, a sling type device on the pump keeps your hand from sliding forward which is a concern with short barrels.

If you want lasers, rails, lights, etc etc etc keep a pistol next to the shotgun

If you could find the old folding over the top Remington police style stock even better

Back
Top Bottom