5.45x39

Anyone seen any spam cans in your recent travels? I'm looking to pick up a crate. Preferably north central to eastern MA.

Thanks!

Collectable firearms in Merrimack NH had some as of a few days ago. I know it's not in MA.

We have Spam Cans of 5.45x39 and Full Crates. We also carry Golden Tiger 5.45x39 NC FMJBT new production. VERY hard to find.

Also - Collectable has good prices on the above ammo. I bought a case of the Golden Tiger there (because it is non-corrosive) for cheap.
No sales tax is a wonderful thing.

I'm planning on getting an AK-74 soon. Any updates on where the surplus ammo is? I'm looking for prices around < $160/1080 rds. Thanks

We have only two cans left @ $169.99 each. There is NO distribution source for this ammo currently for local dealers that we are aware of. Importers are out of stock with an ETA of August and prices "should" stay the same. In our experience that means October with a price increase lol

Last edited:
We have only two cans left @ $169.99 each. There is NO distribution source for this ammo currently for local dealers that we are aware of. Importers are out of stock with an ETA of August and prices "should" stay the same. In our experience that means October with a price increase lol

Hmm...do you guys also have an AK74 (5.45) sale as well?

Back
Top Bottom