5.45x39 Steel Core at Collectable Arms & Ammo

Wow, unbelievable. I hope they don't do the same with x54R I'll be beyond pissed.

yeah I remember reading that a couple of months ago but I guess nothing came of it

yeah I remember reading that a couple of months ago but I guess nothing came of it

The company has huge problems with delivering . But still I'd flip out of they pulled that shit with me just finishing my psl .
I'm little worried thell do it ....

Who wants to help send them emails sending hate mail warning them not to lol .

Retarded!

It's accurate ammo but still corrosive and you actually have to clean your AK after shooting it.

I have some that I bought dirt cheap and it'll be my last resort ammo if I don't have any other.

I'd be kinda doubtful about the longevity of a pistol using 54r ammo.

Yeah that would have to be one hell of a strong pistol to handle that load and be safe lol. They better not, that's all we need is to have the mosin no longer be a cheap shooting rifle.

So what does this ban really mean to all the people that have 74's? Is there an abundance of this stuff already imported or is this going to cause headaches?

Who would buy a new gun that uses banned ammo?

Obrez...

mosin-pistol.jpeg

Thanks Wiki.
Obrez: The sawed-off rifle. During the Russian Revolution and subsequent civil war, revolutionaries, various irregular forces and common criminals cut down the Mosin Nagant rifles to pistol size for easy concealment. Most of these rifle-caliber pistols did not have sights, being crudely made. After the Revolution, the numbers of Obrez bolt action pistols decreased as the Bolsheviks took over the imperial arsenals and gained access to stocks of Model 1895 Nagant revolvers. This unofficial Mosin variant is perhaps the rarest Mosin of them all. Obrez pistols are highly prized by collectors.

old school gangsta!
me want!!

You don't have to ban the gun when you can ban the ammo. CT did it with the 7.62X39.

After reading this i just pooped my pants a little.
talk about scary. Likely in the future they will do just that...except for LEO of course.

So what does this ban really mean to all the people that have 74's? Is there an abundance of this stuff already imported or is this going to cause headaches?

Who would buy a new gun that uses banned ammo?

The only thing that is banned is the import of more of the the cheap soviet/Russian ammo. What is in country is ok to buy sell, but no more cheap coming in. That being said there are other companies manufacturing that round for the 74's. Bottom line you will still be able to get ammo but it will cost more $$$~[frown]

P.S... so buy it now because once all the imported stuff is gone the prices will rise. Also with it being "steel core" you won't be able to get anything built like this.

Great to shoot or to stock pile.... even maybe an investment? Going to have to check out if Collectable has any left! Last of the good time deals!! LOL

Last edited:
You should contact / visit 619 Guns and Ammo in Merrimack NH its selling 5.45x39 Golden Tiger 1000 rds $500

Back
Top Bottom