• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Friday 2017.....

FYI there's a reason remington shotguns are so cheap. their production quality is beyond terrible and many are rusted before they even leave remington. i would not purchase one regardless of rebate; understand there's a reason why you're getting such a good "deal".

For those of you who have been lusting after one of the high end Vortex scopes (Razor HD's for example) EutoOptic has started their Black Friday sale early and has some screaming deals. Other scopes also on sale.

FYI there's a reason remington shotguns are so cheap. their production quality is beyond terrible and many are rusted before they even leave remington. i would not purchase one regardless of rebate; understand there's a reason why you're getting such a good "deal".
+1

Stay far away from anything made by Remlin the past 10 years.

Some deals.here, 0.14/rd 9mm, magpul mbus front and rear $50, paladin press 85%off all books, level iii, iv ceramic plates 18% off plus free ship... Figure easier to post link to thread than individual deals.

http://boards.4chan.org/k/thread/35904680

I've stayed away from PSA because of their policies for a few years, but looked at that $50 Mbus set deal anyway. Now they won't even send that to Mass. What a joke!

I've stayed away from PSA because of their policies for a few years, but looked at that $50 Mbus set deal anyway. Now they won't even send that to Mass. What a joke!
Yeah theres going to be a lot of that kind of bs but figured theres a lot of people here not from MA or who are in MA but have a way to have it shipped somewhere else.

The usual +/- 25% deals at SWFA and free shipping.

Nice ranging reticle 12x Binos.

Also the 10x42 SS mil-dot reticle with MOA turrets scope is a great deal and appears to be discontinued after so many years of success.

https://swfa.com/blackfriday2017

Well I did and it was $200 I got screwed on. Remington wanted ZERO part in helping work it out. I will never buy another product of their's again. F them

Thats IFFFFFFFFF REMINGTON doesn't "lose" your rebate.

I’ve had 2 successful rebate experiences and one bad where they needed more backup documentation (for 2 870s and a 700). My fault but I had to call them repeatedly to figure out where my check was many months after the fact.

But in this day and age, why am I clipping UPCs and licking stamps? There IS a better way - Remington customer service is what it is. I can say the same for the current products as well - more goodwill from the old reputation than good experiences with the new products.

I’ve had 2 successful rebate experiences and one bad where they needed more backup documentation (for 2 870s and a 700). My fault but I had to call them repeatedly to figure out where my check was many months after the fact.

But in this day and age, why am I clipping UPCs and licking stamps? There IS a better way - Remington customer service is what it is. I can say the same for the current products as well - more goodwill from the old reputation than good experiences with the new products.

I had multiple successful rebates in the past. If it was $30-40 what ever sucks but no big deal... but $200 and you are willing to do nothing. They even told me about how I have participated in previous ones but still how they chose to treat their customer. I even emailed the corporate email explaining what happened and my frustration. I got the general "we are sorry you feel that way" response.

F them, dead to me.
Go back to making type writers.

I had multiple successful rebates in the past. If it was $30-40 what ever sucks but no big deal... but $200 and you are willing to do nothing. They even told me about how I have participated in previous ones but still how they chose to treat their customer. I even emailed the corporate email explaining what happened and my frustration. I got the general "we are sorry you feel that way" response.
F them, dead to me.
Go back to making type writers.

I hear ya. I’m pretty sure they outsource this to some cheesy customer service firm (in AZ as I recall). Knowing us gun owners are sticklers for good service, this is a short term decision with long term implications that simply aren’t with it. Bad management. Period.

has anyone bought from Action Target? I got an email from them with some nice looking knock over and hinge type targets on sale.

Got an email from Nordic today, 16" midlength .223 wild chamber, free float barrel, the works for $299. Reg price is $750. Wish I had 300 bucks.

I'm surprised no one has protested about the name black friday, proclaiming that it is racist. We'll have to call it not in the red friday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom