• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock preban magazines for sale?

arcticzr600

NES Member
Any shops carry them at reasonable prices? Called around a few places and no one has any in stock. Looking for G19 magazines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unfortunately since we have had to deal with magazines that are very old , and you cannot get new magazines in this state. alot of people tend to hold onto and use those magazines , because they are worth alot in massachusetts. you are better off trying to find beretta 92 prebans than glock 19 preban mags because everyone wants them. my suggestion is ,if you find some, buy 2 prebans even if they are a tad overpriced from where ever you can get them.

unfortunately since we have had to deal with magazines that are very old , and you cannot get new magazines in this state. alot of people tend to hold onto and use those magazines , because they are worth alot in massachusetts. you are better off trying to find beretta 92 prebans than glock 19 preban mags because everyone wants them. my suggestion is ,if you find some, buy 2 prebans even if they are a tad overpriced from where ever you can get them.

Guess I need to watch the classifieds closer. Feel like they were everywhere a coupe years ago!

Saw Pullman had a bunch come in yesterday via their Facebook page. I think 100 each for square notch.

Saw Pullman had a bunch come in yesterday via their Facebook page. I think 100 each for square notch.
For folks without FacePlant:
Glock 19 PRE BAN 15 round mags available! We got these from a customer on consignment and they wont last so come down and get yours today! Limited quantity of 34 available!! Only $100 each
Note the 500% "Massachusetts Tax." [thinking]

They had a mix of square notches and u notches. Picked two nice square notches up last night, they stayed open late so I could come in. Some mags where in though shape. Thanks to a heads up from Individualist!

Back
Top Bottom