• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

.308 AR's

Would need longer bipod legs if shooting prone with that... Just imagine how many targets you could hit with 50 rounds in the mag/drum...

I know these are not 'pre-ban' but some of us can have the new toys... [rofl2]

Would need longer bipod legs if shooting prone with that... Just imagine how many targets you could hit with 50 rounds in the mag/drum...

I know these are not 'pre-ban' but some of us can have the new toys... [rofl2]

You're still paying the same amount for ammo/components that we are though. [rofl]

You're still paying the same amount for ammo/components that we are though. [rofl]

True, but my 20 round AR10/.308 PMags are not 2x the cost of the 10 round versions. I'm waiting for the 25 round .308 PMags to be available, so I can get some of those... [laugh]

And you can buy ammo mail order

I can buy ammo from wherever I want without the vendor being harassed by Marsha. [laugh]

Actually, if I buy ammo up here, and you buy the same ammo in MA, I'll get it cheaper... Even if the boxes are marked the same price... Doesn't state sales tax just suck ass?? [rofl2]

Back
Top Bottom