• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3 July Westfield USPSA Classifier 6 Stateg

David, do you not have your USPSA number yet? Scores are usually posted within hours of the match.

KenL.

Yes I have my USPSA number.

Do you mean the scores will be on the USPSA website?

That would be fast compared to.........any other match I have shot.

David E.

Yeah David. Very fast. One of the other reasons I enjoyed my first USPSA match at Harvard. When I found out one squad had almost 20 people in it, I thought I would be there until 6-8pm that night. We were done shooting at 1:30pm Scores were released by 5pm.

Well, I don't know about hours, but it has come light-years from when I first started and you got a score sheet MAILED to you weeks (sometimes many) after the match was done. Thanks Boudrie. [smile]

Nowadays they are posted on the local site www.uspsa-ne.org and then the national site www.uspsa.org. Classification database updates run once monthly and the clubs have up to 30 days to submit the reports to HQ.
You only need 4 (four) valid classifiers (stages) in a division to get an initial classification. Westfield is offering Six!

Westfield doesn't normally post the results for a day or two. I imagine that someone out there has a life beyond shooting.

its a haul, anyone looking to carpool from somewhere around 495? i live in the Salem, Haverhill area.

if you're coming all the way down to 90 before turning right I might be able to meet somewheres...Google tells me to go 495N to 90W from Medway....I just need to make sure my rig runs well enough to actually go [thinking]

David,
That's a very good outlook for life in general, not just games one plays.[smile]
More 3 gun matches will advance that thinking.

Bring your rain coats boys,
looks like chance of t storms at match time.
hope you like shooting through plastic, heheeh

and good times were had by all! except for me when I was chasing charlie and mike around....my first foray into Limited Div certainly leaves room for improvement.

Thanks to the Westfield crew for gettin er done even in the pouring rain!

Had an excellent time today. A bit of a haul to get out there but having a Friendly's Fribble afterwards, totally worth it.

I didn't have any mikes, but I did have everything else. Hey, I paid for the entire target, so I'm gonna use the entire darn target [wink]

had a mike on two stages which hurt but I guess it wasn't all that bad for shooting a loaner setup that I had 5mins prior experience with....and I too made judicious use of the entire card; there seemed to be a lot of issues with tape not sticking due to the rain so I tried to shoot at areas no one else was so I'd be sure to make it easy on the scorer. that meant staying away from the A-zone most of the day but I'm a team player....

I recently received my USPSA welcome packet. How do I get the results of the classifier to "attach" to my membership number? The number is A-73056.

Back
Top Bottom