3-gun or IDPA in Maine?

Any Mainers that shoot here? I'm new the region (and the sport), but would like to get into 3-gun or IDPA. I think 3-gun is only offered in ME in the Cowboy Action format, does anyone know otherwise?

The only two places I know that do IDPA are Capitol City and Scarborough, if anyone else has any suggestions closer to Portland that would be great! Cheers. :)

I don't think you're going to get much closer to Portland than Scarborogh other than Falmouth, but Falmouth doesn't currently have any IDPA matches.

SF&G is no more than 10-15 minutes from dowtown portland. I can pop over there during lunch and get a little practice in and I work on outer Congress.

They're having the next IDPA match on November 27th.

CD

Hi CD, I'm actually Chris on the FRandG forum -- I posted both these at the same time, oops! I won't be back in Maine until mid-December, by which time I'm guessing they'll have shut up shot for the winter. I'm looking to get as much practice as I can, so I'm sure I'll haunt Falmouth as well as Scarborough.

I would love to see some infro on this too

I live up in Aroostook County, and would love to get into IDPA and/or 3 Gun matches. EVERYONE up here I ask looks at me like I have 3 heads when I mention 3 gun...UGH

IPSC/3Gun in Maine

This USPSA/IPSC group runs handgun and 3-gun matches:

MAINE PRACTICAL SHOOTERS
Paul Mitchell
Section: IPSC Area: 7 Club Number: IPSC55
Readfield, ME 04355
Home: (207) 377-3189
Work: (207) 622-6241
Email: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom