? 2nd owner warrranty Kahr K9

? 2nd owner warrranty Kahr K9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi; new to handgunnig; 1st purchase lighty used K9; should I consider sending it to Kahr for a once-over? cost to do so? also wondering if warranty will carry to second owner? Zero Point Arms gun dealer said it would be covered if it failed on me; hope he's right. thanks John

Give Kahr a call or email them. You shouldn't have a problem. You may have to ship it through an FFL though.

I contacted Kahr about a year ago regarding a PM9 I was looking at. The guys name I talked to was Bob Holmes. He is one of the service managers over at Kahr. The PM9 I was looking at was a non-MA compliant model. I was inquiring how they would handle warranty issues since I was a MA resident. He never told me they wouldn't honor the warranty owner because I wasn't the original owner (I'm not saying this isn't true.) What he did tell me though was that even though I could legally own the gun they would not ship it back to my MA address. Basically my option at that point would have been to have it shipped through an FFL and that probably would work.

I ended up finding a new LCP for cheaper so I never ended up getting the PM9. He also let me know at that time they had already gotten the approval to sell a MA-compliant model and were re-tooling at that time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom