29% of voters think armed revolution needed

But 90% want more background checks apparently.

According to a survey from Fairleigh Dickinson University, nearly a third of registered voters -- 29 percent -- believe an "armed revolution" might be necessary in the next few years in order to protect liberties.

The poll showed 50 percent of voters still believe Congress should pass laws to protect the public from gun violence, while 39 percent say the opposite. But there is a huge partisan divide. Among Republicans, 65 percent don't see new laws as necessary.

Poll shows 29 percent of voters think 'armed revolution' might be needed | Fox News

Last edited:
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Anarchy beats tyranny.

I hate to break it to you, but more often than not, Anarchy is only a temporary phase during which a tyrant (oligarchy) comes to power.

This video explains it well.

[video=youtube_share;DioQooFIcgE]http://youtu.be/DioQooFIcgE[/video]

Well we have tyranny now....I'll take my chances. Not saying anarchy is my preferred way to be but I would take that over tyranny any day of the week ending in y.

So only 29%, does that mean then the other 71% are the welfare cases in this country that would starve if that happened?

Charles.

I pray it never comes to that. Cherish the light, the potential of a changed America, no matter how small, because without it, darkness will completely prevail.

Boil it down to one question, do the math and it's more like 89%.

Anyone who believes we are not already in a state of revolution isn't paying attention.

People just aren't shooting.

Yet.

Id agree, i think most people do not like to admit it in fear of sounding to dramatic or crazy, but its hard to deny it at this point

Statistics Work 60% of the time every time

Boil it down to one question, do the math and it's more like 89%.

Anyone who believes we are not already in a state of revolution isn't paying attention.

People just aren't shooting.

Yet.

lead the way big man. can you even climb a set of stairs w/o loosing your breath?

I hate to break it to you, but more often than not, Anarchy is only a temporary phase during which a tyrant (oligarchy) comes to power.

This video explains it well.

[video=youtube_share;DioQooFIcgE]
]View: http://youtu.be/DioQooFIcgE[/video]

I've used that video many times over the years and every time an oblivious friend watches it for the first time they walk away with a spark of conciousness......

The American form of government. [VIDEO] has this and a number of other interesting vids

Last edited:
I pray it never comes to that. Cherish the light, the potential of a changed America, no matter how small, because without it, darkness will completely prevail.

This, I pray we begin to respect each other and individual rights, the alternative will be quite horrible for us all.

I find it depressing that 71% of people apparently don't understand history. Of course armed revolution ~might~ be needed. [rolleyes]

I find it depressing that 71% of people apparently don't understand history. Of course armed revolution ~might~ be needed. [rolleyes]

the average 1 to 3 % of NES'er is 50% body fat, 100% of the time. no worries, they have a 0% chance of living because amputees die 100% of the time, according to 40% of the 1 to 3%er' experts on here.

[rofl]

the average 1 to 3 % of NES'er is 50% body fat, 100% of the time. no worries, they have a 0% chance of living because amputees die 100% of the time, according to 40% of the 1 to 3%er' experts on here.

[rofl]

90% of 3% are 100% poser.

So 29% believe an armed revolution is in the offing? Well dang, that explains why Obama wants to take our guns, doesn't it?

Back
Top Bottom