• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

25 GUNS OF CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY

Any of the rifles could be shipped to an FFL and modified by a gunsmith, or shipped to NH FFL if TROP isn't willing to ship to MA.

I'm sure they'll take care of us somehow in the very unlikely event we win. :)

You will need to be able to lawfully take possession of any prize and unfortunately there are no substitutions. With that said, if there is a way through modification, transfer to an FFL in a friendlier state, or any other lawful means of getting you the prize you have won we will do our best to work with you on that. We are surrounded by states with compliance issues and all I can offer is sympathy. I guess here's to hoping you win the 9mm Ruger LCR.... wait you guys are allowed to have those correct??? Good Luck everyone, we really hope we can make someone's Christmas bright but we gotta play the game by the rules.

Somebody has to win, right? And there's 25 guns being given away. Why not you, me, or any other random guy? [wink]

haha.

So, couldn't you just have it shipped to a NH FFL, and (assuming they are willing) just get store credit from them? As in NH shop gets the non-ma complaint firearm, and you get something in return, from their shop, like ammo or a transferable rifle etc? Or is that bad ju-ju and I'm going to PMIA federal prison?

You will need to be able to lawfully take possession of any prize and unfortunately there are no substitutions. With that said, if there is a way through modification, transfer to an FFL in a friendlier state, or any other lawful means of getting you the prize you have won we will do our best to work with you on that. We are surrounded by states with compliance issues and all I can offer is sympathy. I guess here's to hoping you win the 9mm Ruger LCR.... wait you guys are allowed to have those correct??? Good Luck everyone, we really hope we can make someone's Christmas bright but we gotta play the game by the rules.

Thanks for the clarification. I do think a lot of the rifles can be modified out of state to be Mass compliant. Fingers crossed I get something I can pin the stock and break on.

PS. my birthday is dec14, but the 15ths gun would be amazeballs.

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification. I do think a lot of the rifles can be modified out of state to be Mass compliant. Fingers crossed I get something I can pin the stock and break on.

PS. my birthday is dec14, but the 15ths gun would be amazeballs.

There are some FFLs in MA who will modify for Mass compliant as well.

with this said plan B would entail gifting my non MA compliant gun to a NH friendly resident.

Great giveaway. Very generous indeed. But being from MA I will pass due to the transfer and substitution restrictions. Good luck to all the Free State Americans!

Actually the more you share the more entries you get. If you follow the share links on the website, each share completed gains another point (entry).

Back
Top Bottom