HD "pistol"...

1396667563_zps3cc74743.jpg

Ed. That is bad ass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Im gathering parts for my pistol now. Does anyone know of a muzzle break of FH thats 1.5" or less in length? Im trying to keep everything right inside the handguard (12.5 barrel, 13.5 handguard)

Something like a Noveske KX3/5, Troy Claymore, or Carlson TacComp would do what you are looking for. I have the TacComp on this upper from post #5...

attachment.php

I like the tac comp and claymore, but I think they are too long. Anyone have any experience with this?
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/65...r-15-1-2-28-thread-matte?cm_vc=ProductFinding

You have a 12.5" barrel and a 13.5" hand guard, right? A comp like that is going to blast the shit out of anything you have on the end of the HG, and make it really hot to hold, if not out right burn you, that is why I suggested one of those comps that direct blast forward. If you are just looking for as short as possible, and are not concerned with the muzzle blast, why not just spend 8 bucks on an A2 flash hider?

You have a 12.5" barrel and a 13.5" hand guard, right? A comp like that is going to blast the shit out of anything you have on the end of the HG, and make it really hot to hold, if not out right burn you, that is why I suggested one of those comps that direct blast forward. If you are just looking for as short as possible, and are not concerned with the muzzle blast, why not just spend 8 bucks on an A2 flash hider?

Its not tacticool enough. Duh.

Back
Top Bottom