There is another thread http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/13632-AR15-pistol-in-Mass says it can be done, are you sure about that?

Looks like it might be doable, IF you want to pay $$ for carbon fiber components and such. Sorry, but I'm not going to blow money on that part. Mostly since I don't have some ghey weight limit applied to the AR pistol. I went with a 10.5" barrel on mine, which is better than the 8" due to going with the 300 Blackout configuration. My entire pistol setup, unloaded/empty is 91oz. The lower, alone, is 1# 12oz (28oz total). That would leave all of 22oz for the upper... Unless you're going to go with some whimpy 9mm [pistol] caliber, I can't see you getting at/below the 50oz draconian weight limit. Plus the other stupidity around AR pistols in MA makes it just not worth it (if you're looking to stay within the laws).

If you don't care about the laws, then build what you want, as you want and tell the .gov to go screw themselves. I like how up in NH we don't have those moronic, draconian, laws to worry about. Just the ATF stupidity IF we're going to stay within the laws.

Here is mine again with the AAC can on it and an entirely ridiculous Surefire 100 round mag. I only loaded 70 rounds into it and it was flawless suppressed and unsuppressed. I kind of got bored in the middle of trying to empty the mag. Now if I can get my hands on one of those Tacfirecon triggers....

2014-01-05 11.41.56.jpg

I also just purchased a Surefire Mini Monster can for this one. The SDN-6 suppressor was pretty quiet even though it is primarily a 7.62 can. Can't wait to get the Mini-Monster...this summer.

Last edited:
Not sure why people hate this solution so much. Works great especially if I use it wrong. ;-)

So I found one of these gay cuff things at the Manch show today for 100 bucks and said why not, if it sucks, its only 100 bucks, I can get that back if I don't like it.

Well, I like it, and it does work great. [wink]

So I found one of these gay cuff things at the Manch show today for 100 bucks and said why not, if it sucks, its only 100 bucks, I can get that back if I don't like it.

Well, I like it, and it does work great. [wink]

Probably reduced to $100 because so few people actually buy the thing.

To much talking not enough pistols. 300BLK.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Rainer Arms 8.5" barrel
51T BLACKOUT mount
Samson 7.6" Evolution tube
RMR with AD mount
Same lower as before with gay pistol cuff that works awesome.

IMAG0242.jpg
IMAG0241.jpg

Last edited:
Just for the hell of it... Since I got two 40 round PMag's today, one is fully loaded with 300 Blk rounds (in the magwell)...
300Blk_pistol_40_PMag_sm.jpg

Here's a 20 and 30 next to it...
300Blk_pistol_20_30_40_mags_sm.jpg

GASP! Won't someone please think of the children!? [shocked]

[laugh]

I do... I think about how many bad guys I can stop with 40 rounds of 110 grain Barnes VorTex rounds without needing to reload. [rofl2]

Of course, other times I have to wonder... Better with duck sauce or BBQ sauce?? [devil2]

Is the Umbrella grip comfortable? It looks so odd.

At first I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread, but it does a weird thing where the bottom of the trigger guard rests on your finger in a weird way. It is hard to explain, but the geometry is cool, it really does take the angle out of your wrist. I am at a toss up between this and the BCM grip which is similar, just not as vertical.

How do you NOT put that up to your shoulder

By putting your hand through it. Don't ask me, it came with an ATF letter in the box saying it is legit.

Back
Top Bottom