300 AAC Blackout pistol
10.5" barrel (1:8 twist) in black stainless
Lower from AA 80% group buy S-Show. Anodized black by me.
Pistol buffer tube wrapped in paracord (core removed) thanks to ntomsw doing it to his. [laugh]

Not sure how the noise level is on this. I've fired it at the action range at Pelham, but not where anyone else was close to me. Next trip I'll get feedback about the noise level and such. It wasn't bad (at all) to me, but I'm in the 'safe zone' when firing it. [rofl2] Also need to fire at dusk to see how much flame it pumps out the muzzle.

300_BO_Pistol_2.jpg 300_BO_Pistol_1.jpg

I plan on making an upper in 5.56 NATO at some point (or as soon as I can afford to get the parts).

Last edited:
Here is mine, I am making a few changes, I will post some updated pictures when I do.

attachment.php

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...how-me-yours?p=3558672&viewfull=1#post3558672

My pistol with some Christmas treats, and my Christmas pup, Bettie. I swapped out the buffer tube for a Phase 5, the pistol grip for an Umbrella (bad ass, I might need to order an other one), a QD receiver plate, and added a Fortis QD mount for the 2 point EMDOM sling. Oh and a 40 round PMAG.

attachment.php

IMAG0207.jpg

Last edited:

That might be ok for light rounds, like .223. But for 300 Blackout, it would get rather heavy. Besides, I've heard of some feed issues with the 60 and 100 round mags for 300 Blackout reloads. [smile]

Oh, and I really don't want to spend the $$ to fill one of THOSE with Barnes black tip bullets (110gr of pure nasty). I have 40 rounds already.

That is a .223 gun. It is a "yeah I live in NH now" conversation topic.

I am considering a 10.5" .223 upper for a HD pistol, so far I digging the AR pistol as a way around the NFA BS.

Pffft. I was half-expecting a beta mag. [mg]

I got a good deal on the 60. [wink]

That is a .223 gun. It is a "yeah I live in NH now" conversation topic.

I am considering a 10.5" .223 upper for a HD pistol, so far I digging the AR pistol as a way around the NFA BS.

I got a good deal on the 60. [wink]

That's one of the reasons I built my 300 Blackout pistol. The 110 grain Barnes Vor-Tex rounds are devastating (super sonic). Figure if I need more than 30-40 rounds worth of those, there's a hoard trying to get up the stairs. In which case, I'll call in an air strike (or see about getting some well armed buddies to swing over).

Anyone know if the feds in this district think an AFG or AFG2 is OK on a pistol? I've seen letters elsewhere posted that show that the AFG is OK, as well as a Crutch Tip. (eg, it's not a stock).

-Mike

Anyone know if the feds in this district think an AFG or AFG2 is OK on a pistol? I've seen letters elsewhere posted that show that the AFG is OK, as well as a Crutch Tip. (eg, it's not a stock).

-Mike

From what I've read/heard/etc. as long as there's no vertical grip forward of the magwell, it's "ok"...

IMO, you're better off with just a free float tube and use a dot sight on it. It's easy to hold the tube and no issues with the fed's.

-Mike

AFG is teh ghey anyways. If I were to rail it up on a pistol/SBR, I would use a Magpul XTM hand stop kit.

why these pistols have that phallic attachment pointing toward the shooter. Does it shoot something back in your face. May be that's why you enjoy?

why these pistols have that phallic attachment pointing toward the shooter. Does it shoot something back in your face. May be that's why you enjoy?

Short barrel, rifle cartridge shooting, shoulderable, blaster with no ghey tax stamps. That's why I enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom