• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

.22 Short?

Anyone know any stores, especially near the middlesex MA area, that stocks .22 short?
I know shooter's outpost and target sports USA have some, but I dont really want to drive all the way to NH or CT for ammo.

Middlesex is a big county. Call Glenns in N. Reading if your local. Ordering online is an option also.

If Target Sports has it, why would you drive there instead of just picking up the phone and having it sent?
My guess would be an impromptu range trip.

Guys that usually buy their ammo on the way to the range are usually also the ones who arrive with no hearing or eye protection, no tools, no cleaning equipment, no targets or stapler, no markers, no sand bag, no water.
I'm sure both of us have seen it a hundred times.

If Target Sports has it, why would you drive there instead of just picking up the phone and having it sent?
Because shipping only a few hundred rounds through TSUSA almost doubles the price. I dont shoot often enough to buy their 5000 round bulk deal with free shipping, and also dont shoot enough to justify their membership.

Back
Top Bottom