• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2017 Lucky 20 Raffle - GOAL Is Giving Away 20 Guns!

Mike S

NES Member
Lots of good guns on the list and tickets are cheap, this is a great way to support GOAL, hope lots of NES'rs win!

Link to purchase tickets: http://www.shop.goal.org/product.sc?productId=87

2017-Lucky-20-poster.jpg

Bump!

Reading the Friday GOAL News email and was reminded that the drawing is two weeks from today.

Still not too late to enter, perhaps win a gun, and most importantly add your support at a time when gun owners are under extra assault in MA.

P.S.> You can do what I did and by your tickets in honor (gag) of rabid anti-gun MA Senator Cindy Creem as a way of saying kiss my ass prior to her hearing 12/19

Last edited:
Called today to get tickets, message said they were closed until January 2. Is there any way to still get tickets?

funny real funny. I did click on the link in the first post. It listed the office address and a phone number to call. Called the number this afternoon. The message said their offices were closed until January 2, 2018. The drawing is December 29, 2017. So if the office is closed and they don't answer the phone how do you get a ticket between now and December 29th???

funny real funny. I did click on the link in the first post. It listed the office address and a phone number to call. Called the number this afternoon. The message said their offices were closed until January 2, 2018. The drawing is December 29, 2017. So if the office is closed and they don't answer the phone how do you get a ticket between now and December 29th???

order online via the link, right below the address/phone number

Quoted from 12/22/2017 edition of the GOAL Friday News email...

Please note, the GOAL office will be closed next week for Christmas, returning Tuesday January 2, 2018.

We will be here, in office on Friday 12/29 at noon for the Lucky 20 Raffle drawing, if anyone would like to stop by to watch, please join in, we will have pizza and refreshments for those in attendance!

Speaking of Lucky 20, we will stop online ticket sales next Thursday, 12/28/17 at 10:00 AM, please get your tickets before time runs out!
Tickets are available on goal.org - thanks!

I bought a few tickets while at the Topsfield Fair, and got some more the other day. Hoping the phone rings early and often tomorrow....

Thanks to the help here I was able to get some. Everyone make sure your phone is charged up to get the calls!

What no video live-stream?? I would have thought their would be two angles, in HD, with studio quality sound and color commentary after last years misunderstanding and subsequent bitching [pot]

Yeah that happens in raffles thanks for letting me know. phone lines must be down I haven't got a call yet.

Back
Top Bottom