2011 IDPA MA State Championship - June 4 & 5

Great match Dave! This was my first sanctioned match. ALL the SO's did a wonderful job of running the stages. The entire event was run very professionally and it was a very enjoyable experience!

Last edited:
Worked Stages 7 & 8 yesterday. Great bunch of shooters came through. Glad to see so many revolvers in use too.
[wave]

I was one of three revolver shooters in a squad of 5. I had no penalties, but one FTN and one NT. If my math is correct, my score was 281.9. Ouch.

On the bright side, I was smokin' on the steel side match. My fastest run was 3.63.

Last edited:
I think I added up mine as 152.93
Hoping there were a lot of slow SSP Experts shooting the past few days.

Last edited:
Had a great time today. Thank you to all the SO's that volunteered thier time and the club that put it on.

This was also my first sanctioned IDPA match and it was a great experience. Thank you to all of the staff for running this event. The range was very clean and professional.

This was a very fun match. And all of the SO's were kick ass. [smile] Thanks to everyone running the match! Great job.

Can't wait for the scores!!!!!

Well did you beat your brother????
He had me by about 10 seconds.

All sorts of mental confusion on stage 5 killed me.
Turned, dropped the wooden shotgun down and went for the knife. My own knife got in the way and so I fumbled and just stabbed with whatever I happened to have in my hand...stumbled over the wooden shotgun and started shooting confused.

I went to dump my mag into the briefcase but the cover had closed, bouncing the mag off the top.

xfyljt.png

Last edited:
Great scores guys. I got a ways to go to catch you. What program are you using for the score sheet you posted?

Well, as I thought, my match time was painful. But I did really smoke the side match -- that was the first (and probably last) time that I beat Gene G.

David, thanks for the fast turn around on the scores.

The slashes go the wrong way. If you go to the site, you can click through to the results.

Damn, a stupid procedural cost me a match bump. When I stowed a mag on a tac load, the top round was dislodged and fell to the ground.

I also want to thank all involved in this supporting this match. Everything went very smoothly and the weather couldn't have been better. Shot with a great group and had a fun day. Thanks again to all!

Dave, Will there be a stage by stage breakdown so we can look at raw times, pe, nt, and #@!$ fn?

Again thank you for putting on a great match!

Great match. I had as much fun running shooters through stages 5&6 as I did shooting it (even tho I sucked :) ). Lots of good shooters came through our pit and we had no issues at all.

Here are some pics... Mostly of the SO Shooting day...

Image00001.jpg

Yeah... my first shot of the match went into that no shoot :)

Image00002.jpg

Image00003.jpg

Image00004.jpg

Image00005.jpg

Image00006.jpg

Image00007.jpg

Image00008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom