2011 Competition Calendar

I've got another activity to post on the calendar. There will be a Military Arms and Reproduction Shoot at Harvard Sportsmen's Club on May 29 8:30 AM check in and 9:00 AM start. This match is for WWII era rifles and handguns. This will be our first match and should be interesting. Pre-registration by May 14 2011 will determine whether the match will take place. Thanks, dgeoff

I added this and gave you a lot of headroom in the calendar. The date looks very convenient as there isnt a whole lot going on that day.
Hope you get quite a few sign ups and are able to hold the event.

The June 5 Bass River Multi gun is moved to Oct. This months match is a regular pistol match with classifier

If I wanted to add this calendar to my google calendar under "Other Calendars", what do I place in the box that says, "Add a friend's Calendar"?

Please put Bass River USPSA (first Sunday) and IDPA (Third Sunday) back up and running. Weds Night Steel, however is done for the season. Thank you, and I appreciate your efforts in keeping people informed of this regions shooting schedule. Well Done!

Back
Top Bottom