2011 Competition Calendar

2011 Calendar

I might have missed some, but I tried to be as thorough as I could. Not every club had detailed dates, and some I went off of the Org's websites. If anything needs edited let me know

03/23
-Google Calendar has been doing some funny stuff, duplicating events and not tracking my edits. If you see something off by all means shoot me a pm or post in the thread. Thanks

04/08
-updates added

04/14
-if you are having trouble getting the calendar to load, you might need to log out of your own gmail account
-added some more steel matches hosted by Pioneer Sportsmen

04/21
-Pelham, NH dates removed. Season cancelled

05/04
- NW CT IDPA Challenge added
- Steel Challenge - Harvard, MA added

05/31
- USPSA Bass River event descriptions updated
- IDPA PSC State match cancelled. Event replaced with club match Saturday of same week

06/01
- IDPA CT State Champs added

06/07
- USPSA Westfield, MA added

09/29

- IDPA Epping, NH added
- Steel Challenge Epping, NH added
- Steel Challenge Harvard, MA added

11/23
- General updating and editing

Last edited:
Nice! I have a similar Google calendar that includes NH and some national matches. How would I get that too you?

Every 3rd Thursday of month is public pin shoot at Fin, Fur and Feather in Millis, MA http://www.finfurandfeather.us/

Not sure if it has been rescheduled this week since 17th St. Patties

$5 to enter for night (no prize) Edit: we usually get 3-4 ladders in. But can be slow if over 14 people.

man vs man from 21'
8 pins per table 1 candle pin in center
First to clear their 8 plus the candle pin in center wins. Single elimination
Start is draw from holster
Loadout is 2 mags 8rds each

Thanks to KenL for additional dates and events outside of MA.

Added the Pin Shoot Flyer007, thanks for the heads-up.

The Woburn Sportsman's Association in Bedford Mass.will be running four 1800 Outdoor Bullseye Matches this year with the first one on April 17th. I have attached a PDF of the match program. If you want to sign up or need more information please let me know.
Thanks
Bob Simard Jr.

There will be a 2 gun (pistol and shotgun) shoot on Sunday March 20 at NR&G in Eastham, MA. 4 stages... 50 slugs... 75 bird shot.... 100 pistol rounds..
Shotgun at Steel 95 yards... Tactical Skeet......and a lot more cool stuff
Check out all the info at www.nausetrodandgun.com
or call Rupert (508) 487-3027

all added

Last edited:
On July 31st, MetroWest Tactical IDPA @ the Harvard Sportsmens Club is planning on hosting the 2nd Annual John Kelly Memorial Practical Shooting Match. Sometime later this spring we will firm up the stages but we are hoping to have IDPA, USPSA, Steel Challenge and Walls of Steel all in one match - a good one for folks to try out different disciplines.

S&W IDPA LEAGUE DATES

Please add S&W to the calendar 2nd & 4th Thursday nights sign up 5:30 pm start 6 pm
4th Saturday morning sign up 8:30 start 9 am
Thanks

Please add S&W to the calendar 2nd & 4th Thursday nights sign up 5:30 pm start 6 pm
4th Saturday morning sign up 8:30 start 9 am
Thanks

added. I wonder how they do with Thursday matches. Sure does give anyone interested plenty of options wrt scheduling.

also added dates for Nenameseck Sportsmen's Club IDPA and Bowling pins. Not sure if pins are for the public or club only. please contact them for further information.

NBPD3682 John Kelly event was on there but I did add your post text to the event description.

Thanks for posting up the events everyone. If you dont see your event up on the calendar just post it in here and i'll plug away

Last edited:
No problem Joe. I'm sure this is almost identical to what your calendar already looked like[laugh]

Bob Powell is coordinating an ICORE match in Monson Massachusetts, and sent me the following note. For any questions or to RSVP, please contact Bob direct at: [email protected]

Message from Bob:

Mass Action Wheel Gunners - Inaugural ICORE Match

Saturday April 2

Springfield Sportsman's Club
215 Woodhill Rd
Monson, MA

6 stages -- approx 140 rounds

Shooting starts at 10:00am

added!

Last edited:
I've got Monson's USPSA match schedule if you will add these we'll appreciate it.
We've already had one match last weekend. Our schedule for the rest of the year is 4/23, 5/22, 6/26, 7/24, 8/28, 9/25, 10/23, 11/20. Thanks, and keep up the good work
dgeoff

Thanks dgeoff, question on the April date, it's the only Saturday for the year so I'm thinking it was a typo and supposed to be the 24?

Calendar has been updated with Monson USPSA and Pioneer IDPA dates that Airwolf posted

Last edited:
Added the Weekly Steel on Wednesdays at Bass River.

Jbarila, I spoke with two clubs, Bass River and New Bedford, and unless they are doing something like 2 gun or Steel Challenge matches, they will typically have a classifier course set up. You can shoot unclassified, but won't be eligible for the Championships and such. I imagine Harvard and Monson are similar in approach. Would probably be wise to double check yourself as I'd hate to be relaying inaccurate information at your expense.

Thanks Lugnut. I'm not sure what happened but the calendar was just fubar for a moment. I remember adding the John Kelly match but it wasn't showing but it did show matches for every Saturday until year's end. I cleaned it back up and it should be accurate barring no google shenanigans

I've got another activity to post on the calendar. There will be a Military Arms and Reproduction Shoot at Harvard Sportsmen's Club on May 29 8:30 AM check in and 9:00 AM start. This match is for WWII era rifles and handguns. This will be our first match and should be interesting. Pre-registration by May 14 2011 will determine whether the match will take place. Thanks, dgeoff

No just clicked on the big 2011 Calendar on the first post for it and it came right up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom