200yd + range near Hudson, MA?

cad

I'm a member at Riverside, but want to do a little bit of 200 + yd shooting before an upcoming hunt in September. Does anyone know of a range, open to the public, within 30 minutes of Hudson Mass? I don't want to become a member as I'd only go a few times, and may possibly be moving out of state shortly, but I'd gladly pay whatever amount, each time i went.

Harvard Sportsmens Club has a 200 + 300 and is only 20 min up 495
But not open to the public. You have to be a member of HSC and you have to qualify to use the 200 and 300 yard ranges. The time that I did it, the qualification wasn't hard, but you do need to know your come ups.

But not open to the public. You have to be a member of HSC and you have to qualify to use the 200 and 300 yard ranges. The time that I did it, the qualification wasn't hard, but you do need to know your come ups.

Sorry, I missed the OP's mention of not wanting to join.

Harvard is a fantastic club that is worth joining if you are hanging around, but the $300 for the first year would definitely be a barrier if you are not.

There are only two other ranges that I can think of that might be worth looking at, but they are both a bit of a drive. The Leyden Rifle Club (about 2 hours west) has a 200 yard range and the dues are only $35/year, so it would probably be cheaper than even a pay as you go place, but it's a haul. If you are interested in that, shoot me a pm and I can get you in touch with the club president. The other one that you might want to look at is in New Bedford. I don't know the official name, but I believe it is a municipal facility and maintained by the police. I don't think they just rent time, but again, the dues are cheap if I am not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom