$20 1 year NRA membership ($15 off) or $300 for lifetime NRA membership ($700 off)

Wish I knew how many people total have taken advantage of this deal, but there have been hundreds of hits so it looks like a lot :D

So far I've seen a couple thousand hits to the URL on my site -- can't image how many new members this type of promotion has brought in to the NRA. It's gotta be an insane amount.

just remember, that when you're a life member, you pay no dues. Down the road they get no money because you don't need to renew.

Be sure to send them a little $$$ once in a while or upgrade your life membership to Endowment, Patron or Benefactor status.

We all need to be in this for the long haul, not just for now.

gonna go life, i suppose...

thanks wolfrage. was going to use the NRAs homepage promo, but it expired yesterday. and with all the drama, I forgot to complete my membership.

Last edited:
is this still valid? was going to go lifetime on their site, but the bombing distracted me yesterday.

Yep -- it's still going (just tested it).

I really wish I had the $250 to upgrade to Endowment level using that deal, but I'm actually in the process of sponsoring the High Power rifle class at the NRA Camp Perry matches coming up. One day.

So the NRA had a system malfunction and sent out "You have received a gift membership" postcards to ME instead of the actual membership receiver (this was system-wide,not just me). They fixed their system and are sending them out to the proper people already, but it gave me an idea of how many people used the link:

I had over 200 postcards shoved into my mailbox at once before the NRA corrected their system. Holy poop that's a lot of new lifetime members :D

What is the timeline for being contacted/ receiving notice of my membership? The payment went through, but I have heard nothing from the NRA otherwise (1 week in)

What is the timeline for being contacted/ receiving notice of my membership? The payment went through, but I have heard nothing from the NRA otherwise (1 week in)

I used his link. I signed up on 4/6 and got my card 4/22.

Thanks wolfrage BTW, i appreciate it.

It can take 4-6 weeks to be processed, but usually quicker. It all depends on how swamped the NRA is as they've gotten a huge increase in memberships recently.

I've received nothing in the mail as yet, however, when I log into my account with them, I have noted the account has been updated to Life member, that took about 2 weeks to happen

So the NRA had a system malfunction and sent out "You have received a gift membership" postcards to ME instead of the actual membership receiver (this was system-wide,not just me). They fixed their system and are sending them out to the proper people already, but it gave me an idea of how many people used the link:

I had over 200 postcards shoved into my mailbox at once before the NRA corrected their system. Holy poop that's a lot of new lifetime members :D

Well, mine is probably one of them because I received this card. I though I was receiving a gift from the NRA for getting the lifetime. lol
Here is what the cover looks like.
scan0007_zps4ea2adf0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom