2 NH licenses

I received my NH non resident license in the mail a couple of weeks ago. Two days later I received a second identical one in the mail. I don't know if I was entered into the system twice. Should I call them?

I received my NH non resident license in the mail a couple of weeks ago. Two days later I received a second identical one in the mail. I don't know if I was entered into the system twice. Should I call them?

No, you should give one to me, and I will "fix" it for you..

I'm surprised you didn't say the 2nd one was someone else's license.

Someone else here got two licenses from NH... and one of them was not his!

-Mike

Reminds me of something that happened to me. I received an error on one of my US Army shooting awards. It was a US Army EIC Badge- Pistol (either Bronze or Silver), the "US Army" portion of the Badge was UPSIDE DOWN. I don't know how it made it out of QC, or how it got packaged and shipped? Anyway, I had to request a 2nd (Correct) Badge. I got the replacement and Yes, I got to keep the Error Badge. Quite a unique collectible. I'll have to dig it out now!

Also, I once did receive a NH Non-res License in an envelope, that had a 2nd envelope "Stuck" to it, on the back. It belonged to someone else, I called the guy and told him, I would re-mail it for him. I re-mailed it. Gotta help a brother out!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies. I was worried when I have to renew, I would show up twice in the system, and they would somehow make that my fault. I have been in Mass way too long. The paranoia is really setting in.

Thanks for all the replies. I was worried when I have to renew, I would show up twice in the system, and they would somehow make that my fault. I have been in Mass way too long. The paranoia is really setting in.

SAME OR DIFFERENT LIC. NUMBERS ?...IF TWO DIFFERENT YOU'LL HAVE TWO RENEWELS .....

I say we move to Florida..[smile]

How do i go about getting a NH non resident licence? I have an LTC A in MA.

Back
Top Bottom