• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17 year old playing knock out game uses a tazer on someone

The intended victim moved quickly, pulling his stainless steel .40-caliber Smith and Wesson. It had a full 10-bullet magazine, and was worth about $900 police estimated.

That day, it was priceless!

He is only sorry that he got caught. I'd be willing to bet that his attorney handed him the paper and pen and told him what to write. I bet he didn't get it right on the first try, either. His attorney probably had to throw out the first few attempts because he had trouble sounding sincere.

of course he is sorry he got caught, no one plans on getting caught doing anything they shouldn't.

The kid could have turned around and started a civil case against the actual victim for using excessive force when all he did was poke him in the side but he didn't.

kids get talked into things that seem all cool and bad ass when their friends tell them about it but quickly they realize how dumb they were when it all goes to hell

doesn't make him right, doesn't make him a good kid all of a sudden but it would be past anyone's knowledge of the kid for us to determine why he is sorry.

from what I was given it sure seems there was some remorse. either way, due to being caught, shot, or smartening up because of those two things, it seems like he will think twice before being an asshat again

I'm high and I just want to go home... Waaaaaahhhhhh pussy

shooter needs to learn how aim ffs

I agree...F this kid I have no sympathy for him. How does he know his intended victim isn't on a pacemaker or something and could die with a stun gun? This POS hasn't learned anything, he'll be back out hanging around with his ******* friends tomorrow. I hope the next cracka he ****s with blows his god damned head off.

I'm high and I just want to go home... Waaaaaahhhhhh pussy

shooter needs to learn how aim ffs

Nice soft on crime prosecutor though.

"Police asked for an attempted robbery warrant. The prosecutor authorized a lesser charge, illegal possession of a stun gun, a maximum two-year felony. A plea-bargain conference was scheduled for last Wednesday, but postponed until Sept. 4. The teen is free on bond."

It seems like they went with the heaviest charge they could get to stick. Like the article says robbery and assault wouldn't stick and simple assault only comes with 90 days. Even if, after a plea-bargin, he only gets 1 year it will be 9 more months than he would have gotten for simple assault and it will be in a federal pen. Not some little house of corrections.

"Hey Bubba, I ever tell you about the shot I took in the ass? No but I would be more worried about the shot you are about to take in the ass..." [laugh]

This made me scratch my head a little. Though I guess we can chalk it up to the writer's "flowery" style...

“Im very sorry,” he closes at the letter’s end.

The hand-scrawled note is written on one-page of lined binder paper. The printed apology is at least five times larger than the rest of the words.

Either that or things really mean more when you use big letters...

Oh and did anyone else notice the lack of any mention of charges being filed for shooting someone that had their back turned to you? In Ma. the article would have read:

"Local gun owning demon spawn nazzi white racist shoots poor little innocent could have been Zero's son in the back while he was on his way to choir practice after just having delivered 500 meals to shut-ins on foot and wearing his alter-boy robes and humming gospel music!!"

I agree...F this kid I have no sympathy for him. How does he know his intended victim isn't on a pacemaker or something and could die with a stun gun? This POS hasn't learned anything,

Sure he has. Next time he'll have a gun. Should have shot that **** in the back of the head and said. "He must have just turned at the same time I pulled the trigger. I was so scared I don't really know what happened. I thought I was being stabbed so I drew and fired. My hands were shaking so much I'm surprised I hit him..."

It seems like they went with the heaviest charge they could get to stick. Like the article says robbery and assault wouldn't stick and simple assault only comes with 90 days. Even if, after a plea-bargin, he only gets 1 year it will be 9 more months than he would have gotten for simple assault and it will be in a federal pen. Not some little house of corrections.

"Hey Bubba, I ever tell you about the shot I took in the ass? No but I would be more worried about the shot you are about to take in the ass..." [laugh]

This made me scratch my head a little. Though I guess we can chalk it up to the writer's "flowery" style...

Either that or things really mean more when you use big letters...

Oh and did anyone else notice the lack of any mention of charges being filed for shooting someone that had their back turned to you? In Ma. the article would have read:

"Local gun owning demon spawn nazzi white racist shoots poor little innocent could have been Zero's son in the back while he was on his way to choir practice after just having delivered 500 meals to shut-ins on foot and wearing his alter-boy robes and humming gospel music!!"

I would be surprised if he serves any jail time at all. I can easily imagine a judge saying "He's been through enough" walk free my son and sin no more.

I would be surprised if he serves any jail time at all. I can easily imagine a judge saying "He's been through enough" walk free my son and sin no more.

He won't get any time, he's already out on bond and he was minimally charged. I bet he gets like a 2 year suspended sentence and some community service. He should be facing a hate crime but nope those charges are only for when crackas assault someone from a specially designated protected class of people.

here's the media question that will present itself: He only had a tazer, how could he shoot a child with a tazer?

Unless somebody already said it, i guess i will: you dont bring a tazer to a gunfight.[laugh]

I meant a very flowery style of writing, very descriptive like a novel. He even throws this in

"It was May 29, and a nice day. Temperatures would reach 79 degrees. It was partly cloudy, fairly gusty."
he threw this stuff in for the ballistics aficionados for their trajectory calculations.[rofl]

He won't get any time, he's already out on bond and he was minimally charged. I bet he gets like a 2 year suspended sentence and some community service. He should be facing a hate crime but nope those charges are only for when crackas assault someone from a specially designated protected class of people.
why should he be facing a hate crime?

why should he be facing a hate crime?

because the knock out game is known to be a game where blacks target whites. This little piece of shit was black and his victim was white. The knockout game/polar bear hunting is 99% of the time race based black on white violence. that's why.

"He shot Weaver in his buttocks as the teen turned to flee."

I bet if this happened here in the Commiewealth, the armed citizen would've been charged with a crime...[rolleyes]

Not allways, There's been a few defensive shootings from Ma discussed here.

Do a search.
fce32f95.gif

So what did the perp really get ? [thinking]
A couple weeks in jail and street creds for being shot.
I'd bet dollars to dognutz he does it again less than six months after getting out.

So what do we learn from this ? Aim higher. [pot]

i want to read some stories about these punks getting shot with full house 125gr sjhp .357 or 10mm or a +p .45.
the endings are underwhelming on some of these stories like the one where the woman jumped out the closet and gave the perp a 5 rounds of.38 with one to the face and he walks away.

because the knock out game is known to be a game where blacks target whites. This piece of shit was black and his victim was white. The knockout game/polar bear hunting is 99% of the time race based black on white violence. that's why.
dont worry the white is not an endangered species like the black male was said to be. We've got lives to spare.

because the knock out game is known to be a game where blacks target whites. This little piece of shit was black and his victim was white. The knockout game/polar bear hunting is 99% of the time race based black on white violence. that's why.

two things:
1. hate crimes are the dumbest thing ever created
2. was the victim white? I read 3 articles and couldn't find his name or race stated

As for your first point, I agree but as long as they're on the books they ought to be applied equally.

As to your second point I'm speculating but I'd bet the farm I'm right. If you google the knockout game you'll get the picture.

two things:
1. hate crimes are the dumbest thing ever created
2. was the victim white? I read 3 articles and couldn't find his name or race stated

"He shot Weaver in his buttocks as the teen turned to flee."

I bet if this happened here in the Commiewealth, the armed citizen would've been charged with a crime...[rolleyes]
maybe he was not fleeing but looking to load some stronger energizers into his tazer[rofl]

Absolutely... Remember: Always double tap...
why stop at two, i would keep firing till the threat is 100% corrected. if the cops can shoot 100 plus rounds, i think a 10 round burst would only be 10% of what seems to be acceptable today.

Back
Top Bottom