• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17 year old playing knock out game uses a tazer on someone

grumpycat-1.jpg

An MLive Media Group investigation found that crime numbers continue to drop across Michigan, even as police ranks decline. Some see the seemingly contradictory trends as proof the proliferation of concealed weapons is deterring lawbreakers. [

Skimmed their report quickly for sources and it looks pretty damning for any Michigan antis. Best part of that article.

too bad the thug lived. Story would have been much better if it involved Obama's son getting his grey matter splattered all over the sidewalk.

That reporter has an interesting writing style.

"The intended victim moved quickly, pulling his stainless steel .40-caliber Smith and Wesson. It had a full 10-bullet magazine, and was worth about $900 police estimated."

Punk kid has gotten some much earned/deserved butt-hurt... [rofl2]

Now, if only he goes to jail and gets a different kind of butt-hurt...

I get a pro arming vibe though. I didnt catch one condescending comment.

I meant a very flowery style of writing, very descriptive like a novel. He even throws this in

"It was May 29, and a nice day. Temperatures would reach 79 degrees. It was partly cloudy, fairly gusty."

- - - Updated - - -

Nice soft on crime prosecutor though.

"Police asked for an attempted robbery warrant. The prosecutor authorized a lesser charge, illegal possession of a stun gun, a maximum two-year felony. A plea-bargain conference was scheduled for last Wednesday, but postponed until Sept. 4. The teen is free on bond."

I meant a very flowery style of writing, very descriptive like a novel. He even throws this in

"It was May 29, and a nice day. Temperatures would reach 79 degrees. It was partly cloudy, fairly gusty."

- - - Updated - - -

"Police asked for an attempted robbery warrant. The prosecutor authorized a lesser charge, illegal possession of a stun gun, a maximum two-year felony. A plea-bargain conference was scheduled for last Wednesday, but postponed until Sept. 4. The teen is free on bond."

Yeah absolutely. I was just adding that a lot of these flowy reporters love to paint guns in a bad light.

Very contemporary jazz radio morning DJ...

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah absolutely. I was just adding that a lot of these flowy reporters love to paint guns in a bad light.

Very contemporary jazz radio morning DJ...

Whatever the outcome, the teen has written a letter apologizing to his victim.

“I don’t blame you for what you did. You were only trying to protect yourself. I only wish I could go back to change it to were (sic) I never did it.”

“Im very sorry,” he closes at the letter’s end.

He's only sorry because he got caught. If he got away with it he'd have been bragging to all his friends and he'd do it again.

I don't know him but in this day and age it seems more common to blame the adult and probably get off, I think he or his parents or both showed some actual balls to apologize and accept responsibility

people make bad decisions all the time, especially young people, it's all in if and how they learn from them

I don't know him but in this day and age it seems more common to blame the adult and probably get off, I think he or his parents or both showed some actual balls to apologize and accept responsibility

people make bad decisions all the time, especially young people, it's all in if and how they learn from them

He is only sorry that he got caught. I'd be willing to bet that his attorney handed him the paper and pen and told him what to write. I bet he didn't get it right on the first try, either. His attorney probably had to throw out the first few attempts because he had trouble sounding sincere.

Allow me to expand.

Don't marginalize people's ability to learn. Even with the layers of thug culture and bad parenting.

From now on, every time one of these dipshits thinks about picking a victim, they're going to have to wonder if robbing them will result in another GSW. Maybe the next time it will be fatal.

People can change. Sometimes it takes a GSW to give you the courage.

Back
Top Bottom