17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

So does anyone actually know what started this? cuz it seems crucial to the entire case of whether this was self defense. Was the kid with the rifle in fear of imminent death or great bodily harm before he fired his gun the first time. Cuz that seems like the crux of the matter.

Watch the first shooting video. There is a guy chasing him and behind that guy is someone else who shoots a pistol into the air.

Ayup. Ask Jon-Erik Hexum

That’s point blank range where the gases have nowhere to go. It effectively made his head take the same pressure as the chamber of the gun. It also didn’t blow a hole in him, but rather cracked his skull.

Step back even a couple inches, and the gases dissipate rapidly. Completely different scenario.

Idealogically I have zero problems with what this kid did, however tactically there’s a lot of problems and had he squadded up with a few guys with a modicum of discipline (and masks) either none of the shooting would’ve happened (force deterrence) or they would’ve been a lot more dead commies on the ground at the end...... I’m not gonna sit around and cast judgment on him deciding to stop these f***ers regardless of where he is “originally from”

If your argument is going to be that this conduct is unlawful than maybe the governor should be arrested for it or something because basically he’s causing the entire problem here... if that moon bat governor that I can’t even remember the name of would just deploy the f***ing national guard this would be over by now..... but he’s just a puppet of the Soros globalist machine like the rest of them. Most of those shitty governors have lots of blood on their hands but will never be held responsible.

In 100% agreement the local and state government is at fault. I also agree they have blood on their hands.

I also think we are in agreement this scenario was inevitable, just surprised it took this long.

So does anyone actually know what started this? cuz it seems crucial to the entire case of whether this was self defense. Was the kid with the rifle in fear of imminent death or great bodily harm before he fired his gun the first time. Cuz that seems like the crux of the matter.

Terrorists were mad that they were being prevented from burning businesses to the ground by armed Patriots, attacked one they thought would be an easy victim, and misjudged him.

Go Fund Me killed his legal defense fundraiser.

I was gonna throw him a couple bucks.

edit: this site has a fundraiser now....https://www.givesendgo.com/GUCZ

So, I'm getting a "Site can't be reached", "refused to connect" error. My IP provider or a more general problem ?

What about the BLM protestor who threw a molotov cocktail at him? Is tossing a molotov cocktail equivalent to peaceful protesting?
Joseph D Rosenbaum threw something, but almost certainly not a molotov cocktail, the "flame" is a video artifact.

Watch the first shooting video. There is a guy chasing him and behind that guy is someone else who shoots a pistol into the air.

Plenty of confusion around the videos and timeline of the first incident (at the gas station).

Check out the side view if you can find it. Bet you he couldn't drop that gun if he wanted to. Probably no working nerves left in that arm.

That arm is just hanging meat at that point.
Did keep him from tossing the gun though and claiming he was walking to bible school when the manic shot him.
Felon in possession charge should (Or better be) headed his way now.
He should have stuck to beating women .

View: https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1298983741994315776?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1299080941634281474

Kid has a good chance of not only being acquitted, but becoming a multimillionaire. The left f***ed around and they have only BEGUN to find out.

That arm is just hanging meat at that point.
Did keep him from tossing the gun though and claiming he was walking to bible school when the manic shot him.
Felon in possession charge should (Or better be) headed his way now.
He should have stuck to beating women .
Well sir, we were going to this bingo parlor at the YMCA, well one after another things got all fouled up and we ended up...

Back
Top Bottom