• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

12-year-old boy in custody after holding up gas station, firing off warning shot inside

Talk about no thinking it through. He goes to the local place? Even if he got away free. You know his dumb ass would go back in the store in a week or so. The real question is. For me at least. Did the parents give him the combination. If so, then. They may get charged. If the kid figured out how to break in. That at least clears them of being that stupid.

The funny part is. The kids lawyer will argue he is too young to be tried as an adult. But, if the kid wanted to start taking drugs to be a woman. Then, that would be his choice. As a adult....

I thought Rob's comment was pretty funny.
I never heard of that but figured it out.
I can just imagine some smart ass kid with math skills and safe cracking skills breaking into his dads safe with graph paper.

Sometimes with Rob and AMH, they make comments that you have to think about for a bit before it makes sense and is funny.
I figured it was along those lines but wanted some clarity for my ignerts

Back
Top Bottom